Jump to topic:

DDO Olympic Short: La fin de DDO

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 11:25:06 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
This is for the olympics on short fanfic story. It is La fin de DDO, or in English, the end of DDO. This was in the entertainment forum, but i'll move it in this forum.

The last thing Fire remembered was a meteorite crashing down on DDO. Then everything went black.

Fire finally stood up. He groaned, "Ah"" Then he saw his surroundings. Most of the places were ashes. Trees were all smashed, and DDO was a mess. The meteorite probably hit this section of DDO, as this section was in the worst condition, as the island a bit ahead wasn"t that bad in its condition.

Fire finally saw thinkbig ahead of him.

ThinkBig: "Hello Fire"
Fire: "Hi think."
ThinkBig: "Did you remember anything about the attack on DDO right now from the meteorite?"
Fire: "Look dude, I just woke up in the sand. The only thing I remembered was after posting into a forum, and trying to go to my house, there was a this big stupid meteorite on top of my head! It almost killed me. What about you?"
ThinkBig: "Sadly, the things things I know are bad. Whiteflame did some research in the space about the meteorites, and he expected around 10 more meteorites, some the same size and some bigger coming into DDO in three frckin days!!!"
Fire stuttered: "Uh, okay. I never told you to be harsh. Let's go to the DDO main forum, okay?"
ThinkBig: "Together? Sure. "

As they were walking to the DDO forum, they saw that DDO was a big mess. Some forums and debates were damaged, some people and users died as he saw in the ground, some might have been like him, hurt so in the ground, but not dead. Also DDO was a big mess.

Fire and ThinkBig started to wake up some people and find out who was dead and who was alive. First they saw missmozart.

Fire: "Wake up missmozart!"
Think: "Wake up!!!"
Missmozart: "Who is person who is screaming right now!!! Can't you see I am awake!!!???"
Fire and ThinkBig: "Good!! You're alive. Now let's go to the main forum to be with the other DDO members. It seems that they are all in the DDO forum, and we are in the Politics forum."

They were looking at some members to see if any of them were alive. They started checking at some people. They saw thett alive, and YYW, they were both in the politics forum discussing about Trump, and saw taj, he was discussing about the terror attack in the forum.

Fire: Looking at the dirt, and saw brontoraptor
Fire: "Guys, he is dead."
Think: "I'm actually glad he's dead. He was a stupid dude when he debated, I'm glad he's gone.
Missmozart: Je pense que la m"me chose avec ThinkBig

And they were off set to go to the DDO forum.

Fire, Think, and missmozart were off headed to the DDO forum, when they saw Reformist, surely dead, lying in the ground of the personal forum.

Fire: "Sad that he's dead in his own AMA of "I'm back" Now he'll never be back."
Think: "Yup, he was nice." And they went, as missmozart didn't know who he was.

They started trailing to DDO forum again, waking some people up, and discovering some were dead. When they were walking in the history forum, they saw bballcrook dead on the floor.

Fire: "I knew that guy was going to get something bad."
Think: "I didn't really like the guy when I first met him."

Then he were at the Games Forum. There weren't anyone dead, only around 5 hurt in the forum.

Fire said to Matt: "Hey, why isn't this forum damaged like the others?"
Matt: "I heard that the meteorite was in the Religion forum. There wasn't much of an impact here."
Fire: "We were in the Politics Forum, and there were a lot dead. Then that means the Religion forum is almost wiped out? Now we don't need to do any cleaning of it!"
Matt: "I guess so. I'm in the middle of mafia. Would you excuse?", and he went off playing.

There wasn't much people hurt ahead because there was almost no impact in the forums, and they were not active forums. There was some impact in the Arts forum, which was strange, because it should have had the second least of impact. In the DDO forum, the start of it, there was some impact too. Some were dead, even.

Fire found YYW, and asked: "Hey, why is there lot's of impact in this forum? Wasn't the meteorite in the Religion Forum?"
YYW: "There was two. One was in a debate, and that debate is close to this forum, so sadly it has some mess.
Think: "Oh, okay. Thanks!!!"

Then they were going to the forum, "Waiting for the meteorites" in the DDO forum

Because of the recent drama in the DDO forum, there were a lot of posts, so they needed to go a long way. After around 30 minutes, they were in the forum. The forum was basically half hospital, and half waiting room. Few hundred of users were in the hospital, and it was obvious lot's were dead, and few thousand DDO members and users were waiting. The top 30 most active users had to go out.

Bsh: "Now I will pick 30 people to help. The most active people.

tej, hayd, whiteflame, airmax, ........., Fire, think, missmozart......"

Fire, think and missmozart: "Yes!"
missmozart: "I'm only two months old and I got picked. Yes!!!!"

The members who had got picked had to say who they saw, and what they saw. Then it was Fire's turn.

Fire: "Don't expect me to know much. The only thing I knew by myself was that I saw a meteorite coming through the sky. It's said to hit the Religion Forum. The most active forum, and they all probably died because of the meteorite. I've heard there was one in a debate near the debate forum, that's why it's bad. I was in the Politics forum, and then I was knocked off. Some dead people I saw was brontoraptor, bballcrook, and reformist, but there was much more. Probably few thousand people died. That's all I know, don't expect more. I was with ThinkBig and missmozart, so they know the same."

ThinkBig and missmozart: (shake their heads for approval)

Bsh: "Thanks for your explanation Fire, but there is a very big problem here. 5 meteorites will be expected to hit in the next 10 minutes. In 10 minutes we can't go to our houses, so we believe here will be the safest. So just keep calm and quiet, and beg that nothing hit's this forum.

Almost everyone: (starts begging, so even say, "Hit the religion forum")

Airmax: "Now let's hide everyone!!!"

And after that word, they saw the meteorite hitting the forum, the forum they were sitting on.

Fire woke up in a cold dark room. He remembered the screams, and jet noises after the meteorite. Then it was airmax's voice which broke the silence.

Airmax: "Is anyone here?"

21 members said yes, that they were here. They were 99% sure that they were all the left members who were in the DDO forum.

Then there was a loud sound.

Juggle: "I guess you are awake. This is your long lost company, Juggle."

End.

Epilogue

It was a dark night in DDO. It turned much cleaner, as Juggle finally fixed it up. But there were around 5000 members active in DDO now, when it was 30,000. Some of the dead made new lifes and returned, but some didn't, and they were remembered in the starts, of DDO. It was the finish of DDO, and the start of a NEW DDO, with Juggle. Fire was with ThinkBig and missmozart, in the dark night, in New DDO.

Fire: It was cool when airmax was arguing with Juggle
missmozart: It was sad when he sacrificed himself to make DDO better, he was a good moderator.
Think: "Yup, it was cool and sad."

then there was another conversation

Fire: "Hey, what does it feel like in this DDO"
missmozart: "Feels cool. I never really imagined DDO to be like this."
ThinkBig: "See, DDO is awesome now because of Juggle. I knew that they couldn't quit this site."
Fire: "If Juggle knew faster, then they could have blocked all that damage
missmozart: "True, but Juggle got attention because of them, so we should be thankful.

And the chat continued in the night, of old DDO.

Real end.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:06:32 PM
At 8/18/2016 11:25:06 AM, fire_wings wrote:
This is for the olympics on short fanfic story. It is La fin de DDO, or in English, the end of DDO. This was in the entertainment forum, but i'll move it in this forum.

The last thing Fire remembered was a meteorite crashing down on DDO. Then everything went black.

Fire finally stood up. He groaned, "Ah"" Then he saw his surroundings. Most of the places were ashes. Trees were all smashed, and DDO was a mess. The meteorite probably hit this section of DDO, as this section was in the worst condition, as the island a bit ahead wasn"t that bad in its condition.

ThinkBig: "Did you remember anything about the attack on DDO right now from the meteorite?"
Fire: "Look dude, I just woke up in the sand. The only thing I remembered was after posting into a forum, and trying to go to my house, there was a this big stupid meteorite on top of my head! It almost killed me. What about you?"
ThinkBig: "Sadly, the things things I know are bad. Whiteflame did some research in the space about the meteorites, and he expected around 10 more meteorites, some the same size and some bigger coming into DDO in three frckin days!!!"
Fire stuttered: "Uh, okay. I never told you to be harsh. Let's go to the DDO main forum, okay?"

As they were walking to the DDO forum, they saw that DDO was a big mess. Some forums and debates were damaged, some people and users died as he saw in the ground, some might have been like him, hurt so in the ground, but not dead. Also DDO was a big mess.

Fire and ThinkBig started to wake up some people and find out who was dead and who was alive. First they saw missmozart.

Missmozart: "Who is person who is screaming right now!!! Can't you see I am awake!!!???"
Fire and ThinkBig: "Good!! You're alive. Now let's go to the main forum to be with the other DDO members. It seems that they are all in the DDO forum, and we are in the Politics forum."

They were looking at some members to see if any of them were alive. They started checking at some people. They saw thett alive, and YYW, they were both in the politics forum discussing about Trump, and saw taj, he was discussing about the terror attack in the forum.

Think: "I'm actually glad he's dead. He was a stupid dude when he debated, I'm glad he's gone.

Fire, Think, and missmozart were off headed to the DDO forum, when they saw Reformist, surely dead, lying in the ground of the personal forum.

Fire: "Sad that he's dead in his own AMA of "I'm back" Now he'll never be back."

They started trailing to DDO forum again, waking some people up, and discovering some were dead. When they were walking in the history forum, they saw bballcrook dead on the floor.

Then he were at the Games Forum. There weren't anyone dead, only around 5 hurt in the forum.

Matt: "I heard that the meteorite was in the Religion forum. There wasn't much of an impact here."
Fire: "We were in the Politics Forum, and there were a lot dead. Then that means the Religion forum is almost wiped out? Now we don't need to do any cleaning of it!"
Matt: "I guess so. I'm in the middle of mafia. Would you excuse?", and he went off playing.

There wasn't much people hurt ahead because there was almost no impact in the forums, and they were not active forums. There was some impact in the Arts forum, which was strange, because it should have had the second least of impact. In the DDO forum, the start of it, there was some impact too. Some were dead, even.

Fire found YYW, and asked: "Hey, why is there lot's of impact in this forum? Wasn't the meteorite in the Religion Forum?"
YYW: "There was two. One was in a debate, and that debate is close to this forum, so sadly it has some mess.

Then they were going to the forum, "Waiting for the meteorites" in the DDO forum

Because of the recent drama in the DDO forum, there were a lot of posts, so they needed to go a long way. After around 30 minutes, they were in the forum. The forum was basically half hospital, and half waiting room. Few hundred of users were in the hospital, and it was obvious lot's were dead, and few thousand DDO members and users were waiting. The top 30 most active users had to go out.

The members who had got picked had to say who they saw, and what they saw. Then it was Fire's turn.

Fire: "Don't expect me to know much. The only thing I knew by myself was that I saw a meteorite coming through the sky. It's said to hit the Religion Forum. The most active forum, and they all probably died because of the meteorite. I've heard there was one in a debate near the debate forum, that's why it's bad. I was in the Politics forum, and then I was knocked off. Some dead people I saw was brontoraptor, bballcrook, and reformist, but there was much more. Probably few thousand people died. That's all I know, don't expect more. I was with ThinkBig and missmozart, so they know the same."

Bsh: "Thanks for your explanation Fire, but there is a very big problem here. 5 meteorites will be expected to hit in the next 10 minutes. In 10 minutes we can't go to our houses, so we believe here will be the safest. So just keep calm and quiet, and beg that nothing hit's this forum.

And after that word, they saw the meteorite hitting the forum, the forum they were sitting on.

Fire woke up in a cold dark room. He remembered the screams, and jet noises after the meteorite. Then it was airmax's voice which broke the silence.

21 members said yes, that they were here. They were 99% sure that they were all the left members who were in the DDO forum.

End.

Epilogue

It was a dark night in DDO. It turned much cleaner, as Juggle finally fixed it up. But there were around 5000 members active in DDO now, when it was 30,000. Some of the dead made new lifes and returned, but some didn't, and they were remembered in the starts, of DDO. It was the finish of DDO, and the start of a NEW DDO, with Juggle. Fire was with ThinkBig and missmozart, in the dark night, in New DDO.

missmozart: It was sad when he sacrificed himself to make DDO better, he was a good moderator.

then there was another conversation

Fire: "Hey, what does it feel like in this DDO"
missmozart: "Feels cool. I never really imagined DDO to be like this."
ThinkBig: "See, DDO is awesome now because of Juggle. I knew that they couldn't quit this site."
Fire: "If Juggle knew faster, then they could
Meh!
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:09:40 PM
At 8/20/2016 1:06:32 PM, Axonly wrote:

Why am I on your signature axonly :*(
Im not a Nazi
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:10:39 PM
At 8/20/2016 1:06:32 PM, Axonly wrote:

End.

Epilogue

what did you write?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka