Jump to topic:

just to clarify

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 8:16:35 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I created a new account because my old account reformist was using my real life email and I dont want it to be something I have to explain in the future if that was to occur

Just clarifying because people told me I was goibg to use it for voting or ez debate wins

Also who do I talk to to shut down my other account?
Im not a Nazi
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 8:24:52 PM
At 8/18/2016 8:16:35 PM, Capital wrote:

Just go to this link and click "Deactivate my Account" at the bottom of the page.

http://www.debate.org...
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 8:51:20 PM
I created a new account because my old account reformist was using my real life email and I dont want it to be something I have to explain in the future if that was to occur

Just clarifying because people told me I was goibg to use it for voting or ez debate wins

You should be banned
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:39:52 PM
At 8/18/2016 8:51:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:

You should be banned

Be careful. Calling for people to get banned all the time could get you banned yourself.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:40:37 PM

Just change your email...
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:48:51 PM
At 8/18/2016 10:40:37 PM, Hayd wrote:

I know but I dont want any trace of it ever being linked to my other email in the first place
Im not a Nazi
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:53:08 PM
At 8/18/2016 10:48:51 PM, Capital wrote:

I know but I dont want any trace of it ever being linked to my other email in the first place

How would someone trace it to your email in the first place, and if so how would this be erased by deactivating the account. And plus you just said you are reformist so it traces back anyways if there could be any connection. Just doesn't make any sense...
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:55:21 PM
At 8/18/2016 10:53:08 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 8/18/2016 10:48:51 PM, Capital wrote:

How would someone trace it to your email in the first place, and if so how would this be erased by deactivating the account. And plus you just said you are reformist so it traces back anyways if there could be any connection. Just doesn't make any sense...

I know which is ehy I tried to make it secret. Oh well
Im not a Nazi