Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Test Hangout link

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?
Why?

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:45:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Why'd Google do that?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:45:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:45:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Why'd Google do that?

How would I know?
Why?

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:47:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:45:36 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:45:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Why'd Google do that?

How would I know?

They didn't give you a reason? It's just closed now?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 43,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:48:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Idk how you made it work, but you did.... and this is now the new official hangout link.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:48:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:48:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Idk how you made it work, but you did.... and this is now the new official hangout link.

Good.
Why?

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 43,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:54:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:48:54 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:48:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Idk how you made it work, but you did.... and this is now the new official hangout link.

Good.

Yes, I'm surprised you were able to manage that. But just remember how you did it.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:56:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:54:17 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:48:54 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:48:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Idk how you made it work, but you did.... and this is now the new official hangout link.

Good.

Yes, I'm surprised you were able to manage that. But just remember how you did it.

You actually just take the old Hangout creation link, and it makes an old Hangout.

http://g.co...
Why?

DDO Risk King
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:32:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/19/2016 3:35:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

For those who don't know, Google decided to fvck us and take away the original version, so I tried to cheat the system and we (me, Solon, Lannan, Bailey, Sam) are now in an original version hangout.

Could some Hangouts-goers click on that link and tell me if it goes to the good Hangouts?

Wow this is great I hated the new version
Im not a Nazi
YYW
Posts: 43,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 12:41:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:38:27 AM, YYW wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

ok I"m in there

I wish I could get in there...

You can
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:43:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:41:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:38:27 AM, YYW wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

ok I"m in there

I wish I could get in there...

You can

No im on my phone :*(
Im not a Nazi
YYW
Posts: 43,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:44:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 12:43:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:41:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:38:27 AM, YYW wrote:
https://hangouts.google.com...

ok I"m in there

I wish I could get in there...

You can

No im on my phone :*(

Join anyway
SolonKR
Posts: 4,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 2:27:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 2:02:37 AM, YYW wrote:
Join!

*cough*
Bailey <3

"For often evil men are rich, and good men poor;
But we will not exchange with them
Our virtue for their wealth, since one abides always,
While riches change their owners every day." - Solon, Plutarch's "Life of Solon"
YYW
Posts: 43,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:58:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 2:34:36 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/20/2016 1:30:42 AM, YYW wrote:
I am still here...

Does the link still go to good Hangouts?

No
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:21:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 7:58:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/20/2016 2:34:36 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/20/2016 1:30:42 AM, YYW wrote:
I am still here...

Does the link still go to good Hangouts?

No

Then use the g.co link every day. We'll have to just make a thread day-by-day for it.
Why?

DDO Risk King
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:47:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the hangouts if anyone wants to join
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 11:44:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
burp
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:00:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:01:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why can't I join? Am I blocked?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)