Shout Out Thread

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:14:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I just want to chuck some good vibes out, so here goes:

Airmax - You are the only good argument for fascism I have ever seen.

TUF - You are an embodiment of loyalty. The value you put on personal relationships and community is clear from all you have done for DDO

Rosalie - I forgive you.

F16 - We should do a live debate sometime; I had a lot of fun with our 30 minute debates. You and Roy singularly occupy my memories of the glory days where DDO intersected with my college life.

Blackvoid - We had some good times in Mafia and I always respected your abilities as competitor and juror in the debate section.

Mikal - Mr. 9000. Not going to lie, you did a lot that pissed me off. But at the end of the day, you have enough charm and charisma that I would definitely meet up with you for a drink.

Zaradi - Thanks for inducting me into the world of DnD. I've respected you as a debater long before that, but let's be honest- elf lore is really more important, isn't it?

Blade of Truth - Not going to say a lot here since everyone already (rightly) sings the praise of BoT.

thett - It says a lot about your character that I am willing to forgive your radical Trumpism. But I probably won't be able to forgive you if you stand me up again the next time I'm in Texas.

Marie - Hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for consistently bringing kindness to DDO

1harder - You are earnest, honest, and respectable. You will only get smarter and wiser as you get older, which says a lot considering how smart you already are.

bsh - Thanks for all you have done to try to improve DDO. You look to add value to the communities you participate in and t that end you are successful. Keep on truckin.

kbub - lylas. I loved our live debate. I miss your far left views, you did a good job bringing new perspectives to DDO.

royalpaladin - I don't care what anyone says, you were a great member and I liked hearing your perspective.

Danielle - You don't need much praise. If you're awesome and you know it, shake your butt.

tej - A+ member. Sharp as a tack.

Kozai - I know you had a couple of different handles, but thanks for your contributions to religious discussions

Ajab - Thanks for founding DDO hangouts. I hope you are doing well in your academic career. Send me a PM if you read this.

bluesteel - Exemplary member. I desperately want to play more live mafia with you,I learned a sh*t ton about thinking on meet playing with you.

bladerunner - I hope your fiction is bringing in a little income. If not, try out for jeopardy! Thanks for all you did as prez.

innomen - I LOVED the Nicaragua debate. Thanks for your service, you did good.

imabench - go f*ck yourself, Lion King is a better movie than Frozen. History will prove me right

RoyLatham - Roy...I really enjoyed our debates. They got intense, but they were some of the most rewarding debates I have done. on the ADA debate I think I move more towards your position. If you are still in California let me know, I get out there about one a year.

Ore_Ele - Best wishes to your family. I miss your weird updates on DDO stats. We also had some good times in mafia.

Cody Franklin - Your interlocutory method is astounding. You implement a sort of Socratic method aimed at understanding people you disagree with while draing out the weakness in their position. As DDO's first president, you should return to the throne by right of conquest

Whiteflame - You're awesome.

SocialPinko - Wow do i miss seeing your posts. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you sometime, you seem like a really interesting dude.

16kadams - Thanks for bringing your history buff-ness to DDO. Don't tread on me MF.

FourTrouble - Give me a reading list sometime, I'm in need of some soul sustaining fiction. Good luck in your efforts to bring transgender acceptance to the world of DnD

donald keller - The voter's union was good for DDO and something to be proud of.

wrichcirw - You made a lot of great posts, but I'm sorry- Khal Drogo's actions are indefensible.

Solon - DnD, mafia, jeopardy, you are a great hangouts buddy.

tylergraham - Lots of fun playing mafia with you. I hope you're looking forward to the American Gods tv adaptation as much as I am

Maikuru/tulle - maikuru you are amazing, kind of confused how you wound up with a total garbage person that skates by on incredible looks and charm like tulle does.

Esocial -

Hayd -

popculturepooka - Impeccable philosophy posts. You take the philosophy forum to the next level.

lannan - You are kind and generous. Always glad to see you around.

TBR - Don't leave...https://www.youtube.com...

XLAV - Pro mafia player, maybe someday we will be on the same scum team....I won't let you quit lol

bossburrito - I don't care what you say our username is...I know who you are

Skepsikyma - I love your posts. Do you get a discount at your store? If so we should REALLY meet up.

ClassicRobert - Where you been bro?

debatability - Truly you understood...better to burn out than to fade away

zmikecuber - Post more pics of your beard

Wylted - You are an interesting guy, you should post some life updates.

Seventhprofessor - you are surprisingly deadly as scum. Don't expect to fly under the radar next time we play.

Romanii - Where have you been? text only mafia bro, lets play again sometime soon

Mestari - RIP. What happened to our DnD game? I'm pissed I never found out how the forest demons got defeated.

xxCryptoxx -

Preston - LMAO most disappointing mafia defeat ever, but we did our best and it was fun.

Oryus - We need to have another internet drinking game party. Hopefully next time my walls wont start leaking

Daltonian - Another of my favorite mafia teammates. Hope you are doing well.

medci0506 - As conservative as you were, thanks for all the good mafia games.

JMK - Hop on Hangouts. More Joey game please.

PatamRuhem - You stol my undefeated record. F*ck you Knex are better than Legos

Contradiction - I miss your exceptional theological debates.

solo - We had our beef, but I consider it squashed. Let us go in peace.

If I left you out it was 100% intentional- complain about it and I will insult you
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:15:28 AM
Thanks, Raisor.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:19:15 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:14:49 AM, Raisor wrote:
If I left you out it was 100% intentional- complain about it and I will insult you

*Complains about it*
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:20:48 AM

hmm there are a few ways this could be interpreted... but I think you meant this in a nice way, so thanks
Debate.org Moderator
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:26:56 AM

TUF - You are an embodiment of loyalty. The value you put on personal relationships and community is clear from all you have done for DDO

Rosalie - I forgive you.

F16 - We should do a live debate sometime; I had a lot of fun with our 30 minute debates. You and Roy singularly occupy my memories of the glory days where DDO intersected with my college life.

Blackvoid - We had some good times in Mafia and I always respected your abilities as competitor and juror in the debate section.

Mikal - Mr. 9000. Not going to lie, you did a lot that pissed me off. But at the end of the day, you have enough charm and charisma that I would definitely meet up with you for a drink.

Zaradi - Thanks for inducting me into the world of DnD. I've respected you as a debater long before that, but let's be honest- elf lore is really more important, isn't it?

Blade of Truth - Not going to say a lot here since everyone already (rightly) sings the praise of BoT.

thett - It says a lot about your character that I am willing to forgive your radical Trumpism. But I probably won't be able to forgive you if you stand me up again the next time I'm in Texas.

Marie - Hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for consistently bringing kindness to DDO

1harder - You are earnest, honest, and respectable. You will only get smarter and wiser as you get older, which says a lot considering how smart you already are.

bsh - Thanks for all you have done to try to improve DDO. You look to add value to the communities you participate in and t that end you are successful. Keep on truckin.

kbub - lylas. I loved our live debate. I miss your far left views, you did a good job bringing new perspectives to DDO.

royalpaladin - I don't care what anyone says, you were a great member and I liked hearing your perspective.

Danielle - You don't need much praise. If you're awesome and you know it, shake your butt.

Kozai - I know you had a couple of different handles, but thanks for your contributions to religious discussions

Ajab - Thanks for founding DDO hangouts. I hope you are doing well in your academic career. Send me a PM if you read this.

bluesteel - Exemplary member. I desperately want to play more live mafia with you,I learned a sh*t ton about thinking on meet playing with you.

bladerunner - I hope your fiction is bringing in a little income. If not, try out for jeopardy! Thanks for all you did as prez.

imabench - go f*ck yourself, Lion King is a better movie than Frozen. History will prove me right

RoyLatham - Roy...I really enjoyed our debates. They got intense, but they were some of the most rewarding debates I have done. on the ADA debate I think I move more towards your position. If you are still in California let me know, I get out there about one a year.

Ore_Ele - Best wishes to your family. I miss your weird updates on DDO stats. We also had some good times in mafia.

Cody Franklin - Your interlocutory method is astounding. You implement a sort of Socratic method aimed at understanding people you disagree with while draing out the weakness in their position. As DDO's first president, you should return to the throne by right of conquest

SocialPinko - Wow do i miss seeing your posts. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you sometime, you seem like a really interesting dude.

16kadams - Thanks for bringing your history buff-ness to DDO. Don't tread on me MF.

FourTrouble - Give me a reading list sometime, I'm in need of some soul sustaining fiction. Good luck in your efforts to bring transgender acceptance to the world of DnD

donald keller - The voter's union was good for DDO and something to be proud of.

wrichcirw - You made a lot of great posts, but I'm sorry- Khal Drogo's actions are indefensible.

tylergraham - Lots of fun playing mafia with you. I hope you're looking forward to the American Gods tv adaptation as much as I am

Maikuru/tulle - maikuru you are amazing, kind of confused how you wound up with a total garbage person that skates by on incredible looks and charm like tulle does.

Esocial -

Hayd -

popculturepooka - Impeccable philosophy posts. You take the philosophy forum to the next level.

XLAV - Pro mafia player, maybe someday we will be on the same scum team....I won't let you quit lol

Skepsikyma - I love your posts. Do you get a discount at your store? If so we should REALLY meet up.

Seventhprofessor - you are surprisingly deadly as scum. Don't expect to fly under the radar next time we play.

Romanii - Where have you been? text only mafia bro, lets play again sometime soon

Mestari - RIP. What happened to our DnD game? I'm pissed I never found out how the forest demons got defeated.

xxCryptoxx -

Preston - LMAO most disappointing mafia defeat ever, but we did our best and it was fun.

Oryus - We need to have another internet drinking game party. Hopefully next time my walls wont start leaking

What did I do yo you!? :p
But, I won't complain, I'm #3 on the list. :P Thanks. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:34:14 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:19:15 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

*Complains about it*

Peters you've only been nice to me, I could derive an insult but it would be contrived and unjustified
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:36:11 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:26:56 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie - I forgive you.

Esocial -

Hayd -

xxCryptoxx -

I posted the list from least to most importance. You know what you did, bt I forgive you.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:40:04 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:36:11 AM, Raisor wrote:

you

I posted the list from least to most importance. You know what you did, bt I forgive you.

Aww, that means more to me. :)

And yeah, I'm sorry I stole your lunch money, but glad were moving on. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:43:43 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:40:04 AM, Rosalie wrote:

you

Those bruises still havent healed. You are bigger than you look.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:45:08 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:20:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

hmm there are a few ways this could be interpreted... but I think you meant this in a nice way, so thanks

No. I meant that you are literally Mussolini.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:45:45 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:45:08 AM, Raisor wrote:

So, he makes the trains run on time?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:46:15 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:45:45 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Juggle certainly doesn't.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:46:53 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:43:43 AM, Raisor wrote:

you

All I did was slap you around a bit...that's it. But, I'm sorry. I will repay you the $3.50

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:49:46 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:46:15 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Juggle certainly doesn't.

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:54:29 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:46:53 AM, Rosalie wrote:

you

All I did was slap you around a bit...that's it. But, I'm sorry. I will repay you the $3.50

Bia bia...I'm still sore 8 years later...youre a big girl ; )
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:57:00 AM

You made the trains run on time. Airmax has spared me from the guillotine.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:58:19 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:54:29 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 8/20/2016 4:46:53 AM, Rosalie wrote:

you

Bia bia...I'm still sore 8 years later...youre a big girl ; )

In certain areas, thanks for noticing. :)

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:59:59 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:57:00 AM, Raisor wrote:

Ah, I see. So, I am Mussolini and Max is a nicer Robespierre.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:20:06 AM
At 8/20/2016 4:59:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Analogy is always a rough science, I will let other people make those conclusions.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:24:41 AM
At 8/20/2016 5:20:06 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 8/20/2016 4:59:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Analogy is always a rough science, I will let other people make those conclusions.

Lol. Okie dokie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:33:49 AM
Thanks.

Why are Annie, Hayd, and Crypto blank?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:16:31 AM

Eat a fat d*ck cause Frozen will always and forever be number one depending on how the uber-massive sequel turns out ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:45:34 AM

lol thanks
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:48:24 AM

<3 I miss our DnD sessions. Good times!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:17:29 PM

Insult me please
Meh!
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:02:31 PM

Rosalie - I forgive you.

Esocial -

Hayd -

xxCryptoxx -

Did you leave me out because im a white heterosexual conservative cis gender man? If so that hurt me...alot
Im not a Nazi
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:32:30 PM
At 8/20/2016 5:33:49 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Thanks.

Why are Annie, Hayd, and Crypto blank?

Because words are not enough to describe how cool they are.

Also because I messed up.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:33:49 PM
At 8/20/2016 1:02:31 PM, Capital wrote:

Rosalie - I forgive you.

Esocial -

Hayd -

xxCryptoxx -

Did you leave me out because im a white heterosexual conservative cis gender man? If so that hurt me...alot

I left you out because you're a noob and I have no idea who you are.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:35:01 PM
At 8/20/2016 12:17:29 PM, Axonly wrote:

Insult me please

I tried to come p with something but I couldn't think of anything mean to say about you.