Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

How to create a good Hangout (and 8/21 link)

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 4:35:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To use old hangouts now, a new link must be created each day. This is the link you use to do that: http://g.co...

The link created by that will then lead to an old hangout for as long as its first use lasts.

Today's link, created by SeventhProfessor: https://hangouts.google.com...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Posts: 4,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 5:19:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2016 4:35:07 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
To use old hangouts now, a new link must be created each day. This is the link you use to do that: http://g.co...

The link created by that will then lead to an old hangout for as long as its first use lasts.

Today's link, created by SeventhProfessor: https://hangouts.google.com...

Do you think it would make sense to scout for maybe a different platform? I'm sure there are other platforms that are just as good as hangouts without the hassle. There isn't really any harm...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 5:26:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2016 5:19:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 8/21/2016 4:35:07 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
To use old hangouts now, a new link must be created each day. This is the link you use to do that: http://g.co...

The link created by that will then lead to an old hangout for as long as its first use lasts.

Today's link, created by SeventhProfessor: https://hangouts.google.com...

Do you think it would make sense to scout for maybe a different platform? I'm sure there are other platforms that are just as good as hangouts without the hassle. There isn't really any harm...

Eh...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:11:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why don't we just stick to one hangout link?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 45,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 2:05:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2016 1:50:01 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/22/2016 1:02:40 AM, YYW wrote:
And yes I am actually in there.

Anyone here now?

I left
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 2:06:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2016 2:05:01 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/22/2016 1:50:01 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/22/2016 1:02:40 AM, YYW wrote:
And yes I am actually in there.

Anyone here now?

I left

Im in with Gega. Get in. We aren't in this one
Im not a Nazi