Jump to topic:

DDO Presidency

Sciguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:13:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
On this day, August 24, 2016, I declare the establishment of a new era of DDO. Ladies and Gentleman, it is today that I am to become your acting President.

Albeit, the Presidency was indeed abolished by my predecessor I would like to make particularly clear that by eliminating the original Presidency, it is appropriate to rectify another-- similar in position or inexact.

Do not under-exaggerate this news, however, for it is to be perhaps one of the most overwhelming events to happen on this site.

You may also ponder about the party that which I shall align myself with. Well, I'm prepared to answer that. The party I am to align with is the Blueberry-Conservative party.

Thank you, more messages shall be presented shortly and all questions answered collectively.
Sciguy, that one guy.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:40:54 AM
On this day I shall form a guerilla insurgency against Sciguy's regime.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:41:39 AM
*Attacks supply lines*
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:42:16 AM
*Molotovs buildings*

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:42:51 AM
*Gives influential speech*

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:43:39 AM
*Spreads weaponry and combat training among the common people*

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:44:18 AM
*revolution intensifies*

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:59:18 AM
At 8/25/2016 1:44:18 AM, n7 wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

VIVE LA REVOLUTION
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:09:31 AM
Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:12:19 AM
*revolution intensifies*

*Means of production seizing intensifies*
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:20:11 AM
At 8/25/2016 1:13:15 AM, Sciguy wrote:
On this day, August 24, 2016, I declare the establishment of a new era of DDO. Ladies and Gentleman, it is today that I am to become your acting President.

Albeit, the Presidency was indeed abolished by my predecessor I would like to make particularly clear that by eliminating the original Presidency, it is appropriate to rectify another-- similar in position or inexact.

Do not under-exaggerate this news, however, for it is to be perhaps one of the most overwhelming events to happen on this site.

You may also ponder about the party that which I shall align myself with. Well, I'm prepared to answer that. The party I am to align with is the Blueberry-Conservative party.

Thank you, more messages shall be presented shortly and all questions answered collectively.

Nobody voted for you, so you are a DICTATOR!!!
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:27:37 AM

Dictators or fascists must be liked before their reign. Like Mussolini and Hitler.

Nobody likes you...
Im not a Nazi
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:54:34 AM
This is fcking stupid
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:55:42 AM

On this day, 24 August 2016, I hereby declare that you are to be impeached and removed from office.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:08:22 AM

http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:27:45 AM
At 8/25/2016 2:12:19 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

lol
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:48:35 AM

Let's run the stats through the " special ", computer.
Member for 2 years. ( 4 points )
Debates for 2 years . ( 2.3 points )
Posts for 2 years. ( -12 points )
Quality of debates out of 10. ___
Quality of posts out of friendliness and interestability. ____
Enter.
Special Computer summary.
Unable to find. Unable to help.
Percent of presidency material. %7.4
Quick summary . Should not be considered.
Sorry Sci guy.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:48:56 AM
*revolution intensifies*

*police state intensifies*
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:42:05 AM
Lol
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:26:29 PM
At 8/25/2016 5:48:56 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:28:41 PM
At 8/25/2016 12:26:29 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*

*Guillotine sharpening intensifies*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:46:42 PM
At 8/25/2016 12:28:41 PM, Vaarka wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*

*National instability intensifies*
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:53:58 PM
At 8/25/2016 12:46:42 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*

*French pant-leg roll-up intensifies*

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:58:02 PM
*revolution intensifies*
One more day to revolution, we will nip it in the bud! I will join these little schoolboys, they will wet themselves with blood!
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Sciguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:47:19 PM
At 8/25/2016 4:08:22 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

What do you know? You're just a Woman...

lol
Sciguy, that one guy.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:48:51 PM
At 8/25/2016 6:47:19 PM, Sciguy wrote:

lol

Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sciguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:49:49 PM
At 8/25/2016 6:47:19 PM, Sciguy wrote:

*Waits for Assassination*
Sciguy, that one guy.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 9:02:29 PM
At 8/25/2016 12:53:58 PM, Vaarka wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*

*Reign of terror intensifies*
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 9:04:22 PM
At 8/25/2016 9:02:29 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
*revolution intensifies*

*revolution intensifies*

*Reign of terror intensifies*

what are you doing?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 9:05:17 PM
At 8/25/2016 9:04:22 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/25/2016 9:02:29 PM, triangle.128k wrote: