Jump to topic:

The big issues aren't working

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 8:55:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
For me, the big issues are not working. It's the same page as YYW's profile, the HTTP error. However in other people's profiles, it says that they changed issues, meaning they have access. Is this only me?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 8:59:21 PM
At 8/25/2016 8:55:45 PM, fire_wings wrote:
For me, the big issues are not working. It's the same page as YYW's profile, the HTTP error. However in other people's profiles, it says that they changed issues, meaning they have access. Is this only me?

No, it's not just you. I can't view the Big Issues either.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 9:00:41 PM
At 8/25/2016 8:59:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

No, it's not just you. I can't view the Big Issues either.

Ok, thanks
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 10:09:37 PM

I can't either. It's been that way for about a month and a half now.
"I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang, that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 10:09:55 PM
At 8/25/2016 10:09:37 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

I can't either. It's been that way for about a month and a half now.

yup