Jump to topic:

Has DDO changed???

Britkit_francis2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:26:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
It's been quite a while since I was on and I've been trying to find my old account (I can't log into it because my stupid email was terminated)

So I tried searching up my old account and debates (I'm on a mobile rn) and I couldn't find it

I also tried searching up the user TBR and he didn't show up.

Pls help

-the origanal Britkit_francis
It's not a car. It"s a Volkswagen
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:27:41 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:26:15 PM, Britkit_francis2 wrote:
It's been quite a while since I was on and I've been trying to find my old account (I can't log into it because my stupid email was terminated)

So I tried searching up my old account and debates (I'm on a mobile rn) and I couldn't find it

Pls help

The search feature is screwed up. Another part of the site that degenerated due to Juggle's inability to keep the site running.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:29:42 PM

Pls help

http://www.debate.org...

Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Britkit_francis2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:31:06 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:27:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Pls help

The search feature is screwed up. Another part of the site that degenerated due to Juggle's inability to keep the site running.

Well that fcking sucks. Didn't know the site has started to spiral down to nothing
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:34:07 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:31:06 PM, Britkit_francis2 wrote:

Pls help

Well that fcking sucks. Didn't know the site has started to spiral down to nothing

Been doing that for months now. Juggle just decided to abandon the site about 6 months ago iirc.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Britkit_francis2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:37:12 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:29:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Pls help

thanks for the links!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 6:55:07 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:34:07 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/29/2016 4:31:06 PM, Britkit_francis2 wrote:

Pls help

Been doing that for months now. Juggle just decided to abandon the site about 6 months ago iirc.

More like a year ago, iirc
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 7:42:45 PM

Pls help

Welcome back (even though I have NO idea who you are)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
PowerPikachu21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 7:54:22 PM
Yeah, it's becoming a terrible site. Just search up "God" or something, and nothing appears. Also, 2nd forfeit glitch exists.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 9:50:52 PM
Changed in a year. LOL, it has, but the way you're talking makes it sound like it's changed like it did 3 years ago.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~