Jump to topic:

PSA regarding Juggle

U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 3:02:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
This is a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT regarding Juggle.

Yes, the Juggle.com which owns Debate.org? And I say that with a question mark for a very good reason.

Somewhere around January 2011 Juggle purchased Debate.org " that appears to be common knowledge on this site. However, based on the continuous onslaught of site improvement suggestions and general cries for help in the forum section " it is also blatantly obvious that no one has bothered to follow-up with or research Juggle over the last five years. Well look no further because I"m here to give you the cold, hard facts.

First, let us peruse the website known as www.juggle.com. I really love the "About" tab. These guys have a killer office. A NASCAR race car, a pool table, Legos, a Super Mario Brothers Wall and ten beers on tap. It"s a wonder how they get any work done. Or I should say, it"s no surprise that they make zero improvements to this site. (I was going to post pictures but there seems to be no Rich Text option on forum posts, you'll just have to visit the website to investigate for yourself).

Now if you click over to the "Cultures & Events" you"ll see the Juggle.com team had an extremely active schedule of outdoors team events: NASCAR 2009, Mt Everest Climb 2010, Monster Jam 2011, Rock N Roll Half Marathon 2012 " just to name a few. But interestingly, that"s where it ends" 2012.

Then when you take a look at the Juggle.com Co-Founders: Ryan Noble and Stephanie Leffler, you"ll see in their list of accomplishments that they were finalists for some award in 2013. And that"s where their biographies end. Meaning somewhere around 2013 " likely early 2013 " Juggle stopped updating their own website. So if you"re still expecting Juggle to come back and update DDO, it"s time to recalibrate your expectations.

If you"re still following along at home, I urge you, click on the Juggle.com"s "Home" tab and then click on "OneSpace" at the bottom left-hand corner of the page. This is where it gets really good. Now on OneSpace.com if you click on the "About" tab and scroll down to a rotating list of pictures titled "Our Office and Culture", you"ll learn that OneSpace has a Super Mario Bros. Wall and ten beers on tap. It"s the SAME OFFICE. Same location.

Juggle, LLC
#33 Bronze Pointe " Suite 150
Swansea, IL 62226

OneSpace
33 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226

Juggle is no longer Juggle. Juggle has rebranded as OneSpace.com. Technically, it"s a little more complicated than that. Here"s the timeline:
- In 2008 Juggle was founded by Co-CEO"s Ryan Noble and Stephanie Leffler.
- January 2011 Juggle purcharged Debate.Org
- May 2011 Scalable Workforce, a subsidiary of Juggle, acquired Crowdsource.com
- August 2011 Juggle.com rebranded themselves as Crowdsource.com
- And then in November 2015 they rebranded once again as OneSpace.com

They have added multiple other subsidiaries " much more than just Debate.org - throughout the last five years. I"m not going to bother listing them all. You can read about it on their websites. However, it"s obvious that their focus became CrowdSource.

"Since 2011, CrowdSource has offered enterprises, such as Staples, eBay and Overstock.com, instant access to talent, helping them scale their operations with unprecedented efficiency."

Their current client list also includes Facebook, Microsoft, FritoLay, Sears, and about a dozen others. Long story short, they"re not Juggle anymore. The company formerly known as Juggle is co-founded and led by two incredibly ambitious tech savvy entrepreneurs. It"s obvious that all of their attention is on freelance work. DDO " which they purchased for six-digits " is nothing more than standard clickable ad revenue to these guys. It"s small pennies compared to what they have moved on to.

And please feel free to fact check my sources. This is a debate website after all.

http://www.juggle.com...
http://www.onespace.com...
http://www.pr.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 3:36:24 AM
At 9/1/2016 3:02:13 AM, U.n wrote:

Yes, the Juggle.com which owns Debate.org? And I say that with a question mark for a very good reason.

Somewhere around January 2011 Juggle purchased Debate.org " that appears to be common knowledge on this site. However, based on the continuous onslaught of site improvement suggestions and general cries for help in the forum section " it is also blatantly obvious that no one has bothered to follow-up with or research Juggle over the last five years. Well look no further because I"m here to give you the cold, hard facts.

First, let us peruse the website known as www.juggle.com. I really love the "About" tab. These guys have a killer office. A NASCAR race car, a pool table, Legos, a Super Mario Brothers Wall and ten beers on tap. It"s a wonder how they get any work done. Or I should say, it"s no surprise that they make zero improvements to this site. (I was going to post pictures but there seems to be no Rich Text option on forum posts, you'll just have to visit the website to investigate for yourself).

Now if you click over to the "Cultures & Events" you"ll see the Juggle.com team had an extremely active schedule of outdoors team events: NASCAR 2009, Mt Everest Climb 2010, Monster Jam 2011, Rock N Roll Half Marathon 2012 " just to name a few. But interestingly, that"s where it ends" 2012.

Then when you take a look at the Juggle.com Co-Founders: Ryan Noble and Stephanie Leffler, you"ll see in their list of accomplishments that they were finalists for some award in 2013. And that"s where their biographies end. Meaning somewhere around 2013 " likely early 2013 " Juggle stopped updating their own website. So if you"re still expecting Juggle to come back and update DDO, it"s time to recalibrate your expectations.

If you"re still following along at home, I urge you, click on the Juggle.com"s "Home" tab and then click on "OneSpace" at the bottom left-hand corner of the page. This is where it gets really good. Now on OneSpace.com if you click on the "About" tab and scroll down to a rotating list of pictures titled "Our Office and Culture", you"ll learn that OneSpace has a Super Mario Bros. Wall and ten beers on tap. It"s the SAME OFFICE. Same location.

Juggle, LLC
Swansea, IL 62226

OneSpace
33 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226

Juggle is no longer Juggle. Juggle has rebranded as OneSpace.com. Technically, it"s a little more complicated than that. Here"s the timeline:

They have added multiple other subsidiaries " much more than just Debate.org - throughout the last five years. I"m not going to bother listing them all. You can read about it on their websites. However, it"s obvious that their focus became CrowdSource.

"Since 2011, CrowdSource has offered enterprises, such as Staples, eBay and Overstock.com, instant access to talent, helping them scale their operations with unprecedented efficiency."

Their current client list also includes Facebook, Microsoft, FritoLay, Sears, and about a dozen others. Long story short, they"re not Juggle anymore. The company formerly known as Juggle is co-founded and led by two incredibly ambitious tech savvy entrepreneurs. It"s obvious that all of their attention is on freelance work. DDO " which they purchased for six-digits " is nothing more than standard clickable ad revenue to these guys. It"s small pennies compared to what they have moved on to.

And please feel free to fact check my sources. This is a debate website after all.

I think we're all fully aware there is no longer hope for Juggle ever fixing this site, so none of this is really a surprise.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:04:35 AM
At 9/1/2016 3:02:13 AM, U.n wrote:

Juggle, LLC
Swansea, IL 62226

OneSpace
33 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226

Most people have researched Juggle a lot actually. I have at least, and I've gone much much farther than this. Regardless, Juggle has no "rebranded" as OneSpace, Juggle is the host company of OneSpace. You can call OneSpace and ask them that if they want. Might do some good too since if more people call them complaining about DDO they might raise fixing it higher on their "to-do list." When I called they said in was on their list, but not very high in priorities
MeetTheNewBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 2:41:11 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm the new CEO of Juggle. This is my first assignment and I'm really excited to meet and get to know you all!
Please send your comments and questions to me. I will make everything better!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 3:01:21 PM
At 9/1/2016 2:41:11 PM, MeetTheNewBoss wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm the new CEO of Juggle. This is my first assignment and I'm really excited to meet and get to know you all!

*Claims to be new CEO of Juggle*
*Makes actual account to tell us this*
*Account profile picture is clickbait worthy*

Aight
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 3:56:03 PM

I don't think it has rebranded. I think it has just acquired new assets, including CrowdSource and OneSpace.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 4:52:48 PM
Hi everyone!

Really?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
MeetTheNewBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:05:37 PM
At 9/1/2016 4:52:48 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Hi everyone!

Really?

Absolutely. Sorry, I've just been sooo busy today. This is my first full day on the job!
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:06:09 PM
At 9/1/2016 5:05:37 PM, MeetTheNewBoss wrote:
Hi everyone!

Really?

Absolutely. Sorry, I've just been sooo busy today. This is my first full day on the job!

give me proof. Fix the forfeit glitch.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

MeetTheNewBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:07:04 PM
At 9/1/2016 3:01:21 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Hi everyone!

Aight

I'm trying to outreach to all the Debate.org users. How are you? What can I do to help?
And yes, to make extra money putting myself through Grad school at Cal, I worked a bit as a model. I hope this doesn't offend you.
MeetTheNewBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:07:44 PM
At 9/1/2016 5:06:09 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Hi everyone!

Really?

That will take some time, but I'll have my top developers working on it right away!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:31:23 PM
At 9/1/2016 5:07:04 PM, MeetTheNewBoss wrote:
Hi everyone!

Aight

I'm trying to outreach to all the Debate.org users. How are you? What can I do to help?
And yes, to make extra money putting myself through Grad school at Cal, I worked a bit as a model. I hope this doesn't offend you.

Your first mistake was actually showing up on DDO, because Juggle wouldn't suddenly do that. However, in the case that they actually did... (refer to # 2)
2. Why would you need to make an account to reach out to all the members? Odds are that no one would believe you. So why do that when you could easily just access the site through moderation? I'm sure users would be more willing to believe that.
3. Why on earth would you need to be a model if you're the CEO of Juggle?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
MeetTheNewBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 6:26:54 PM
At 9/1/2016 5:31:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Hi everyone!

Aight

Your first mistake was actually showing up on DDO, because Juggle wouldn't suddenly do that. However, in the case that they actually did... (refer to # 2)
2. Why would you need to make an account to reach out to all the members? Odds are that no one would believe you. So why do that when you could easily just access the site through moderation? I'm sure users would be more willing to believe that.

I explained the modeling thing was to put me through college!

Why are you being so mean to me? I'm here to help! You seem a little angry!

Trust me, I can more readily help you fix the problems on the website if you are nicer to me!
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 9:12:14 PM
At 9/1/2016 5:07:44 PM, MeetTheNewBoss wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:06:09 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Hi everyone!

Really?

That will take some time, but I'll have my top developers working on it right away!

k

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 10:34:54 PM

Lol, the account has been closed. xD
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:50:54 AM
At 9/1/2016 6:26:54 PM, MeetTheNewBoss wrote:
Hi everyone!

Aight

I explained the modeling thing was to put me through college!

Why are you being so mean to me? I'm here to help! You seem a little angry!

Trust me, I can more readily help you fix the problems on the website if you are nicer to me!

I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't really believe you. If you are here to help, then confirm it through Airmax or something.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:55:01 AM
At 9/1/2016 10:34:54 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Lol, the account has been closed. xD

XD

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:38:41 AM
At 9/2/2016 12:50:54 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't really believe you. If you are here to help, then confirm it through Airmax or something.

What were you saying? xD
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:41:27 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:38:41 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

What were you saying? xD

Basically that I didn't believe a word she said

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:44:01 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:41:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:

What were you saying? xD

And for good reason. I really wonder who it was though lol
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:47:12 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:44:01 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

What were you saying? xD

lol

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:48:20 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:47:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/2/2016 1:44:01 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

What were you saying? xD

lol

Do you know?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:04:40 AM
Hi everyone!

Man I miss stuff like this
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:08:34 AM
Also, U.n, like... who are you?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:46:38 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:08:34 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Also, U.n, like... who are you?

How would one answer such an ambiguous and open ended question?

How about, like... who are you?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:04:45 PM
Juggle owns OneSpace.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:01:20 PM
Want some more tin-foil hat fuel?

If you go to the Whois Record for debate.org you'll notice the following statuses:

Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org...
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org...
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org...
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org...

The first, third, and last ones are innocuous and used as prevention methods for unauthorized changes or deletions.

But the Renew prohibited is odd. According to ICANN:

"This status code tells your domain's registry to reject requests to renew your domain. It is an uncommon status that is usually enacted during legal disputes or when your domain is subject to deletion.

"Often, this status indicates an issue with your domain that needs resolution. If so, you should contact your registrar to resolve the issue. If your domain does not have any issues, and you simply want to renew it, you must first contact your registrar and request that they remove this status code."

Makes me wonder if Juggle has forgotten to pay their electric bill and DDO is set to go free when it expires in 5 years.
Forthelulz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 8:17:39 AM
You know what Juggle is starting to remind me of?

Games Workshop.

GeeDubs has by and large stopped supporting Warhammer Fantasy in favor of their new rebranding of it into Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...