Jump to topic:

Discord Link

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:11:55 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Since the hangouts link doesn't work, and there's a max amount of people that can join, I've made a discord link for anyone that wants to join and talk.

The only downside to discord is that you cannot use a camera, but it doesn't have these issues that hangouts does.

Here's the link. I'm still setting up the server.

https://discord.gg...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:26:33 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:11:55 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Since the hangouts link doesn't work, and there's a max amount of people that can join, I've made a discord link for anyone that wants to join and talk.

The only downside to discord is that you cannot use a camera, but it doesn't have these issues that hangouts does.

TFW discord is blocked
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:01:50 PM

Discord is like the best chat program out atm

we use it for overwatch ranked , and MMOs all the time
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:06:18 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:01:50 PM, Mikal wrote:

Yeah it really is. Much better than hangouts and having to make a new link all the time. Plus, you can mute and turn off sound which you can't do in hangouts. The only downside is no video, but that's pretty minor.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:07:56 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:06:18 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Yeah it really is. Much better than hangouts and having to make a new link all the time. Plus, you can mute and turn off sound which you can't do in hangouts. The only downside is no video, but that's pretty minor.

I like the management aspect of it the most. Making channels for debates , or for a social hangout, or a channel for mafia
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:12:14 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:07:56 PM, Mikal wrote:

I like the management aspect of it the most. Making channels for debates , or for a social hangout, or a channel for mafia

Yeah, it's really nice. We should switch over to it. You wanna join the channel? I'll give you perms if you want to set it all up.

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:13:50 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:12:14 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/3/2016 5:07:56 PM, Mikal wrote:

Yeah, it's really nice. We should switch over to it. You wanna join the channel? I'll give you perms if you want to set it all up.

I can play with it tonight if you want, toss me admin and I can set up the channels

i'm stuck on OW atm but as soon as I get a chance I def will. I get off work at 7