Jump to topic:

Petition to Juggle

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 4:23:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Hello! This is partially a question and partially a suggestion.

Question: I am aware that several members have contacted Juggle individually, but has there ever been a petition to Juggle signed by the community?

Here's the suggestion: If not, why don't we? It could be drafted and signed by the community and then we could send it to Juggle. I know it's unlikely to change anything, but definitely worth a shot.

Anyway, tell me what you think. If it's feasible we can move forward with it.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 4:43:00 PM
At 9/3/2016 4:23:02 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Question: I am aware that several members have contacted Juggle individually, but has there ever been a petition to Juggle signed by the community?

Here's the suggestion: If not, why don't we? It could be drafted and signed by the community and then we could send it to Juggle. I know it's unlikely to change anything, but definitely worth a shot.

At best, it will be printed out, hung up in the lunchroom at Juggle so folks there can get a chuckle while eating.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 4:51:49 PM
At 9/3/2016 4:43:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

At best, it will be printed out, hung up in the lunchroom at Juggle so folks there can get a chuckle while eating.

Probably. But it's worth a try.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 4:58:29 PM
At 9/3/2016 4:51:49 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Probably. But it's worth a try.

By all means, go to the trouble, I'm sure deleting emails from DDO members is a common occurrence at Juggle, one more shouldn't matter.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 6:04:22 PM

At least they'll be reminded the site exists.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 6:26:21 PM
At 9/3/2016 6:04:22 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

At least they'll be reminded the site exists.

They are already reminded once a year when they do their corporate taxes and use DDO as a tax right off.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:26:36 PM

http://www.debate.org...

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 3:15:59 PM
At 9/3/2016 10:26:36 PM, Hayd wrote:

I remember the second link
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 5:51:25 PM

Juggle deez nuts.
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 9:23:11 PM
money talks BS walks
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 11:14:33 PM
At 9/6/2016 9:11:38 AM, Lynx_N wrote:
What's the petition about then?

To fix the site. The forfeit glitch is now universal, the search feature doesn't work...any number of problems, but mainly the forfeit glitch. I see users leaving every day because the site's deteriorating and nobody's doing anything about it.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 11:21:32 PM
At 9/6/2016 11:14:33 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

To fix the site. The forfeit glitch is now universal, the search feature doesn't work...any number of problems, but mainly the forfeit glitch. I see users leaving every day because the site's deteriorating and nobody's doing anything about it.

My solution has always been to have everyone mass-convert to E-Deb8 or something so that DDO loses ad revenue. Sure, Juggle probably won't care, and there will be plenty of randoms and spambots coming in and out, but hey we'll have a working website ;D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 11:44:51 PM
At 9/6/2016 11:21:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/6/2016 11:14:33 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

My solution has always been to have everyone mass-convert to E-Deb8 or something so that DDO loses ad revenue. Sure, Juggle probably won't care, and there will be plenty of randoms and spambots coming in and out, but hey we'll have a working website ;D

Lol