Jump to topic:

forfeits freezing debates

bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:37:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I have a few debates in which the opponent forfeited and there has been no update for 2 months...is there something Im supposed to do? Is it going to randomly resolve and move on at some point? Forfeiting without notice is just rude, so why reward the offender with all this time?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:51:41 PM
At 9/8/2016 2:37:13 PM, bigotry wrote:
I have a few debates in which the opponent forfeited and there has been no update for 2 months...is there something Im supposed to do? Is it going to randomly resolve and move on at some point? Forfeiting without notice is just rude, so why reward the offender with all this time?

Welcome to DDO where your complaints don't matter and the glitches won't be fixed.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 3:12:18 PM
At 9/8/2016 2:51:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2016 2:37:13 PM, bigotry wrote:

Welcome to DDO where your complaints don't matter and the glitches won't be fixed.

Well Im not new to the game but I see your point lmao.