Jump to topic:

Warning to new members!

ThePostMarxist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:41:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Don't make the same mistake I did. DDO has a massively reactionary alt-right following, all of whom are slaves to right-wing dogmatism and Austrian economics. They do not listen to facts and are unreasonable. Just a warning
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 7:10:54 PM
At 9/11/2016 6:41:05 PM, ThePostMarxist wrote:
Don't make the same mistake I did. DDO has a massively reactionary alt-right following, all of whom are slaves to right-wing dogmatism and Austrian economics. They do not listen to facts and are unreasonable. Just a warning

You are truly a petulant fool, aren't you? I respond to your grossly incorrect arguments and your reply is to make a post that warns members about a site that you've only been on for one day?

Maybe you should take the time to explain your assertions in reference to the comments I made about them, instead of being childish.

I find it awfully concerning that you would chastise a site because it has a "massive" following of right wing individuals, which, while being true, the remainder of the statement does not apply to us.

You've, thus far, spouted a myriad of incorrect fallacious arguments while refusing to understand the facts presented before you. Quite literally, you are being hypocritical to state such.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:16:49 PM
I am an angsty teenager who needs attention!

Glad to know, thanks for the warning.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:50:50 PM
At 9/11/2016 7:10:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

You are truly a petulant fool, aren't you? I respond to your grossly incorrect arguments and your reply is to make a post that warns members about a site that you've only been on for one day?

Maybe you should take the time to explain your assertions in reference to the comments I made about them, instead of being childish.

I find it awfully concerning that you would chastise a site because it has a "massive" following of right wing individuals, which, while being true, the remainder of the statement does not apply to us.

You've, thus far, spouted a myriad of incorrect fallacious arguments while refusing to understand the facts presented before you. Quite literally, you are being hypocritical to state such.

^
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:58:52 PM
At 9/11/2016 8:16:49 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I am an angsty teenager who needs attention!

Glad to know, thanks for the warning.

+1
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:59:47 PM

This is truly frightening.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 9:09:43 PM

No one cares.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:00:58 PM

Ummm no.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:11:53 PM
What kind of perspective are you trying to bring to this? You've been here for a day.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:12:53 PM
At 9/11/2016 11:11:53 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
What kind of perspective are you trying to bring to this? You've been here for a day.

Possibly a multi-accounter.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:13:34 PM

What was your previous account?
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:45:39 PM
At 9/11/2016 9:09:43 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
No one cares.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:50:14 PM

He's just a returning butthurt member who's just angry that he can't argue with anyone on this site coherently.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:55:08 PM
At 9/11/2016 11:50:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:

He's just a returning butthurt member who's just angry that he can't argue with anyone on this site coherently.

+1

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:09:50 AM

The majority of active members lean right, but the individuals whom you describe are a small (yet boisterous) radical fringe ... they're trolls, I suspect they don't take themselves seriously. They know who they are.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:49:51 AM
At 9/12/2016 12:09:50 AM, 000ike wrote:

The majority of active members lean right, but the individuals whom you describe are a small (yet boisterous) radical fringe ... they're trolls, I suspect they don't take themselves seriously. They know who they are.

<(8D)
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:44:43 AM
At 9/11/2016 8:59:47 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

This is truly frightening.

Yeah, he's not too smart.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:45:03 AM
At 9/11/2016 11:00:58 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

Ummm no.

He made this because of me. Apparently I am all of ddo.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:45:11 AM

No one cares.

True.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:45:33 AM

He doesn't like that I disagreed with him so now he assumes all of DDO is filled with people like me.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:45:54 AM
At 9/11/2016 11:12:53 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Possibly a multi-accounter.

Yeah, YYW thought as much as of yesterday.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:46:25 AM
At 9/12/2016 12:09:50 AM, 000ike wrote:

Idk, that doesn't seem to fit the description of desmac, slo1 and TBR...

Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 6:34:15 AM

Coming from the guy who is called "ThePostMarxist" because anyone who disagrees with him is alt-right yet if you check the site statistics there is only 1% more conservatives and more democrats than republicans. *coughs* retard *coughs*

Join edeb8
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 6:33:45 PM
At 9/11/2016 11:50:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:

That would be my guess too.
Overhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 6:47:45 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:45:11 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

No one cares.

True.

Says guy who makes six posts in a row in this very topic.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:13:54 PM
At 9/13/2016 6:47:45 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 9/12/2016 2:45:11 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

No one cares.

True.

Says guy who makes six posts in a row in this very topic.

Touch".

GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:23:07 PM

I'm confused, what is the mistake that you made?
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 10:21:10 PM
At 9/13/2016 8:23:07 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:

I'm confused, what is the mistake that you made?

Finding out that people disagreed with him.

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 10:38:03 PM

We dont accept your kind here
Im not a Nazi