Jump to topic:

DDO Religion name

GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 9:29:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
As I blaze de 'erb on da daily in da name of de wonenonly Ja, bless, it offends me jost a teensy beet dat de term on mi profile be 'Rastafarianism. Dis be de atheist tryinta name de relijen an all dat,

Listen op 'ere ye DDo folk wut you be talking 'Rastafarianism an dat? It be called Rastafari ye little ignorant foolish heathens!
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:52:43 PM
At 9/12/2016 9:29:42 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
As I blaze de 'erb on da daily in da name of de wonenonly Ja, bless, it offends me jost a teensy beet dat de term on mi profile be 'Rastafarianism. Dis be de atheist tryinta name de relijen an all dat,

Listen op 'ere ye DDo folk wut you be talking 'Rastafarianism an dat? It be called Rastafari ye little ignorant foolish heathens!

-TRANSLATION-

As i daily light the herd in the name of wonenonly Ja! bless! It offends me just a teeny biy that the the term on my profile is rastafarianism. This is the atheist trying to name the religion and all of that.

Listen up there you DDO folk, why are you talking about rastafarianism and such? It is called rastafari you little ignorant foolish heathens!
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:53:01 PM
*herb

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:59:28 AM
At 9/12/2016 11:52:43 PM, Perussi wrote:

-TRANSLATION-

As i daily light the herd in the name of wonenonly Ja! bless! It offends me just a teeny biy that the the term on my profile is rastafarianism. This is the atheist trying to name the religion and all of that.

Listen up there you DDO folk, why are you talking about rastafarianism and such? It is called rastafari you little ignorant foolish heathens!

wonenonly = One and only
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 1:01:45 AM

-REVISED TRANSLATION-

As i daily light the herb in the name of the one and only Ja! Bless! It offends me just a teeny biy that the the term on my profile is rastafarianism. This is the atheist trying to name the religion and all of that.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-