Jump to topic:

Any workarounds for the error?

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 3:32:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I can't access my debates and most of the forums, which is worrying since I promised someone I'd replace into their mafia game, and have put a lot of work into the debate I'm doing.

Is there any known solution? Currently the issue is getting more frequent for me, so I assume it's going to increase linearly until I can't access the site at all. RIP, I might be leaving again earlier than expected yo. Unless the cause is known by anyone?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 3:45:39 AM
At 9/16/2016 3:32:11 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I can't access my debates and most of the forums, which is worrying since I promised someone I'd replace into their mafia game, and have put a lot of work into the debate I'm doing.

Is there any known solution? Currently the issue is getting more frequent for me, so I assume it's going to increase linearly until I can't access the site at all. RIP, I might be leaving again earlier than expected yo. Unless the cause is known by anyone?

No. Airmax will try to get Juggle to fix it eventually. However, this is twice in a recent row and that's not a good sign.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 3:46:50 AM

I was able to access your debate.

If it still doesn't work for you - it will before your 50 remaining hours are up.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 4:04:23 AM

All the conventional measures have been exhausted. Hiawatha has shown no mercy.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 4:32:37 AM
At 9/16/2016 4:04:23 AM, YYW wrote:

What's Hiawatha?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 4:33:38 AM
At 9/16/2016 4:32:37 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/16/2016 4:04:23 AM, YYW wrote:

What's Hiawatha?

It's a joke...

https://en.wikipedia.org...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 4:43:49 AM

Usually the forums work fine, its the debates and profiles that blow up. Refreshing has worked for me in the past