DDOlympics Team Fanfic: Mean Girls Part II

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 4:05:03 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Romani: Hey!
Thett: Get in loser, we're going shitposting.

Thett: So how do you like DDO?
Seventh: It's good, I think I'm going to join the Voter's League.
Thett: NO! Nono! You CANNOT do that, that's social suicide. Damn, you are so lucky that you have us to guide you.
Skep: Oh my god, there's Gega! Ugh, and he's with TN05!
Bossy: I heard that they're in a PM together.
Thett: Wait, Gega's not going to hang out with some cuck. No. He cannot blow you off like that. He's such a little tryhard. Give me your phone.
Skep: You're not going to PM him, are you?
Thett: Do you think I'm an idiot?
Skep: No.
Thett: *dials TN05's mom on Skype*
Skep: Airmax can trace it...
Thett: Not when you use onion routing.
TN05's mom: Hello?
Thett: Hi, this is Patricia calling from the Trump Campaign. We received young TN05's donation, but we don't have an address to ship his complimentary American Renaissance magazine subscription... Hello? Hello? *Hangs up* He won't be spending time on DDO any time soon.
Skep: Okay, that was so fash.

*7th's phone rings*
7th: Hello?
Thett: (coyly) I know your secret
7th: Secret? What are you talking about?
Thett: Skep told me that you like Romani. I mean, I don't care, do whatever you want, but let me just tell you something about Romani. All he cares about is Trump, Sikhism, and the race war.
7th: Is that bad?
Thett: But if you like him, whatever, I mean, I can talk to him if you want.
7th: Really?
Thett: Oh no, trust me.

Thett: Why were you talking to YYW?
7th: I don't know, he just walked over and started talking about crack
Thett: You know what, let me tell you something about YYW. A few months before you got here, he and I were best friends. Gross, right? We used to make fun of the media, crooked Hillary- hell, we even went to a Trump rally together. But one day, he posted an anti-Pence meme to the funny forum, and I found out he was a shitlib. So I held a Trump party and didn't invite him, he freaked out. I couldn't invite him, there'd be Pence fans, with Bibles. He was a shitlib. His mom called my mom, and it was this big thing. He disappeared for a few weeks, and when he came back he was wearing a Jill Stein shirt, and now I guess he does crack.

7th: You should post these rare Pepes I found.
Thett: Where did you get them?
7th: Oh, /pol.
Thett: Really? I don't really get them, they don't seem particularly dank.
7th: Don't worry, I know a lot of cool, edgy guys who are posting them right now.
Thett: I do really want to up my trolling game
*long pause*
Bossy: You're totally the best troll on DDO right now.
Skep: Oh my god, what are you talking about?
Thett: Ugh, shut up!

7th: Having lunch with The Plastics was like leaving the actual world and entering "Goy World". And Goy World had a lot of rules.

Skep: You can't go to the polls two days in a row, and you can only agree with a liberal's thread once a week. So I guess you picked today. Oh, and we only harass YYW or BSH on Fridays. Now, if you break any of these rules, you can't talk to us in the Hangouts. I mean, not just you. Like, any of us. OK, like, if I was parodying YYW today, I would be sitting over there with the Religion forum freaks.

Oh, and we always vote before we ask someone to hangout with us because you have to be considerate of the rest of the group. Well, I mean, you wouldn't post a thread without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.

7th: I wouldn't?

Skep: Right. Oh, and it's the same with guys. Like, you may think you like someone, but you could be wrong.

--

Thett: 120 pages and 48 kritiks. What percent is that?
Skep: Uh, 48 into 120?
Thett: I'm only voting on debates that are less than 30 percent moral arguments.
7th: It's 40 percent. Well 48 over 120 equals X over 100 and then you cross multiply and get the value of X.
Thett: Whatever, I'm giving 7 points to Con.

--

7th: The weird thing about hanging out with Thett was that I could hate him, and at the same time, I still wanted him to like me.
Thett: OK. You have really good Pepes.
7th: Thanks.
Thett: [pushing Skep] Move.
7th: Same with Skep. The meaner Thett was to him, the more Skep tried to win Thett back. He knew it was better to be in The Plastics, hating life, than to not be in at all. Because being with The Plastics was like being famous. People looked at you all the time, and everybody just knew stuff about you.

--
triangle.128k: That new guy moved here from CreateDebate.
Whiteflame: I saw 7th Professor posting about demographics and immigration, so I posted about demographics and immigration.
Gega: That 7th guy is hot. He might even be hotter than Thett.
airmax1227: Word on da street is thett3 be datin Romanii 'gain. The two were seen canoodling at 16kadams's Halloween party. Not even my homies back in da mean streets of Brooklyn could pull dem apart.
--

7th: So are we still in a fight?
YYW: Are you still objectively incorrect and jealous of my immense stature on this website?
7th: I don't think so.
YYW: Well, then I guess we're OK.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 11:24:42 AM
Part 1: http://www.debate.org...
Part 3: http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 12:39:00 PM
At 9/19/2016 4:05:03 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Thett: Hi, this is Patricia calling from the Trump Campaign. We received young TN05's donation, but we don't have an address to ship his complimentary American Renaissance magazine subscription... Hello? Hello? *Hangs up* He won't be spending time on DDO any time soon.
I feel like this line exists purely to trigger me...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya