Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Login issues

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:39:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's too many different threads for this now, so I have no idea where to put this.

The website keeps making me log in twice before it sticks. This is annoying as I log in 1 time, type out a forum post, the website makes me log in again, I lose the entire forum post...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:44:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/12/2011 9:39:39 AM, bluesteel wrote:
There's too many different threads for this now, so I have no idea where to put this.

The website keeps making me log in twice before it sticks. This is annoying as I log in 1 time, type out a forum post, the website makes me log in again, I lose the entire forum post..::

I think the website is having a lot of technical issues. Avatars are disappearing, quotes are appearing for no apparent reason, and now your issue. For instance, I guarantee this post will appear in quotes, even though I didn't format it to do so.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:56:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This issue just appeared right now.

Line spacing no longer displays in non-quoted posts where it formerly existed. It looks like the enter key doesn't work anymore, but it appeared in posts that I saw a second ago with spacing.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:56:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/12/2011 9:56:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This issue just appeared right now.

Line spacing no longer displays in non-quoted posts where it formerly existed. It looks like the enter key doesn't work anymore, but it appeared in posts that I saw a second ago with spacing.

nvm, fixed now
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 11:31:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/12/2011 9:56:38 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/12/2011 9:56:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This issue just appeared right now.

Line spacing no longer displays in non-quoted posts where it formerly existed. It looks like the enter key doesn't work anymore, but it appeared in posts that I saw a second ago with spacing.

nvm, fixed now

they were rolling out updates at this time
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos