Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Survey.

Perussi
Posts: 2,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...
"btw. hall of fame me u f*ckers"
-Devilry-

"Kids are cool, but I couldn't handle the responsibility. :/ Probably for the best if I just get an alpaca or something."
-Andromeda_Z-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 10,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:25:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It's literally one question
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Posts: 2,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2016 1:31:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/23/2016 6:25:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It's literally one question

Only need one.
"btw. hall of fame me u f*ckers"
-Devilry-

"Kids are cool, but I couldn't handle the responsibility. :/ Probably for the best if I just get an alpaca or something."
-Andromeda_Z-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 10,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2016 1:33:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/24/2016 1:31:33 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/23/2016 6:25:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It's literally one question

Only need one.

I'm saying that for other people who don't want to take a survey that's multiple questions
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Posts: 2,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2016 1:36:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/24/2016 1:33:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/24/2016 1:31:33 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/23/2016 6:25:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It's literally one question

Only need one.

I'm saying that for other people who don't want to take a survey that's multiple questions

K, thanks. It's 9:30 and i'm bored, what do you ant to talk about?
"btw. hall of fame me u f*ckers"
-Devilry-

"Kids are cool, but I couldn't handle the responsibility. :/ Probably for the best if I just get an alpaca or something."
-Andromeda_Z-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
Sciguy
Posts: 72
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:49:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/24/2016 1:36:28 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/24/2016 1:33:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/24/2016 1:31:33 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/23/2016 6:25:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/23/2016 4:59:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
> 2.56837 Minutes

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It's literally one question

Only need one.

I'm saying that for other people who don't want to take a survey that's multiple questions


K, thanks. It's 9:30 and i'm bored, what do you ant to talk about?

How about your Mother, for starter!
Sciguy, that one guy.