Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why is a DDo mod intentionally aggravating

GoogooGaga
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:04:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Did you just presume airmax's gender?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
GoogooGaga
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:13:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:04:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Did you just presume airmax's gender?

I can't name
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
famousdebater
Posts: 3,942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Posts: 3,942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Posts: 3,942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:26:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?

That isn't anti-PC. Airmax's profile states that he's a male. Whiteflame's profile states that he's a male. BoT's profile states that he's a male. And your profile states that you're a female. You are the only female mod so it's obvious. All he has to do is click on the user he is talking about's profile to know their gender.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:30:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:26:11 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?

That isn't anti-PC. Airmax's profile states that he's a male. Whiteflame's profile states that he's a male. BoT's profile states that he's a male. And your profile states that you're a female. You are the only female mod so it's obvious. All he has to do is click on the user he is talking about's profile to know their gender.

I'll need to contemplate this further.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Posts: 3,942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:32:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:30:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:26:11 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?

That isn't anti-PC. Airmax's profile states that he's a male. Whiteflame's profile states that he's a male. BoT's profile states that he's a male. And your profile states that you're a female. You are the only female mod so it's obvious. All he has to do is click on the user he is talking about's profile to know their gender.

I'll need to contemplate this further.

There isn't anything to contemplate. You're profile says that your female, so therefore it's perfectly reasonable to assume that the OP knows what the mod's genders are.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:33:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:32:46 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:30:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:26:11 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?

That isn't anti-PC. Airmax's profile states that he's a male. Whiteflame's profile states that he's a male. BoT's profile states that he's a male. And your profile states that you're a female. You are the only female mod so it's obvious. All he has to do is click on the user he is talking about's profile to know their gender.

I'll need to contemplate this further.

There isn't anything to contemplate. You're profile says that your female, so therefore it's perfectly reasonable to assume that the OP knows what the mod's genders are.

You understand I'm joking, correct?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Posts: 3,942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:34:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 4:33:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:32:46 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:30:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:26:11 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:24:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:23:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:21:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/1/2016 4:20:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

If you know this mod's gender is definitely female (as you imply above), then we all know who you're talking about.

He's presuming genders so there's no way we could know, unless you're some kind of anti-SJW.

How do you know that this user is presuming genders? They could know the gender of who they're talking about.

There's no way you could ever know unless the person specifically says "I identify as...". How could you be so anti-PC?

That isn't anti-PC. Airmax's profile states that he's a male. Whiteflame's profile states that he's a male. BoT's profile states that he's a male. And your profile states that you're a female. You are the only female mod so it's obvious. All he has to do is click on the user he is talking about's profile to know their gender.

I'll need to contemplate this further.

There isn't anything to contemplate. You're profile says that your female, so therefore it's perfectly reasonable to assume that the OP knows what the mod's genders are.

You understand I'm joking, correct?

I'm was just making sure. It's difficult to tell when you're joking and when you're serious.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:51:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Also, on a more serious note. If you have a problem with moderation, you take it up with airmax. Making a thread about it is quite unproductive, considering the userbase can do nothing about it, unless you made this to "aggravate people, make them unhappy, and flame."
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:45:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I don't think clicking on someones profile makes it obvious what someones gender is I thought there were "58" different genders?

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 2:11:50 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

3 weeks in and you drop the word ( flame. )?
You should be banned sock puppet.
GoogooGaga
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:02:18 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/2/2016 2:11:50 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

3 weeks in and you drop the word ( flame. )?
You should be banned sock puppet.

Burn in the fire.
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
GoogooGaga
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:54:41 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 10:45:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

How about Transhutthehellup?
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral and B) why did airmax appoint me to serve a legitimate purpose? Stop insulting people, Daniel. It's hurtful and irritating.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

and B) why did airmax appoint me to serve a legitimate purpose?

Cause he is not a great judge of character
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site. Although certainly you're much more aggressive than I am.

and B) why did airmax appoint me to serve a legitimate purpose?

Cause he is not a great judge of character

Maybe not, but that doesn't change the fact it's a "legitimate position".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

and B) why did airmax appoint me to serve a legitimate purpose?

Cause he is not a great judge of character

Maybe not, but that doesn't change the fact it's a "legitimate position".

Being in charge of the most ignored and overlooked part of the site hardly makes your mod position as 'legitimate'. Is there even anyone who still votes in polls besides people like sciguy, dilara, and hanspete?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:46:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

Prove it.

and B) why did airmax appoint me to serve a legitimate purpose?

Cause he is not a great judge of character

Maybe not, but that doesn't change the fact it's a "legitimate position".

Being in charge of the most ignored and overlooked part of the site hardly makes your mod position as 'legitimate'. Is there even anyone who still votes in polls besides people like sciguy, dilara, and hanspete?

Not my place to say. I do what I'm supposed to do. Still legitimate even if you think it's "ignored" or "overlooked".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:50:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:46:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

Prove it.

YOURE IN A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE YOU HAVE A TEMP BAN WITH DOESNT THINK HIGHLY OF YOU.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:53:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:50:18 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:46:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

Prove it.

YOURE IN A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE YOU HAVE A TEMP BAN WITH DOESNT THINK HIGHLY OF YOU.

You say "there is a plethora of people" who say I have no business being a "mod". I asked you to prove this. One person is not a plethora of people. I also said everyone who posted an honest opinion of me has either a positive or neutral opinion, the OP never did this thus my "claim" isn't proven wrong here. And what do you mean "temp ban with"?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:07:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:53:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:50:18 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:46:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

Prove it.

YOURE IN A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE YOU HAVE A TEMP BAN WITH DOESNT THINK HIGHLY OF YOU.

You say "there is a plethora of people" who say I have no business being a "mod". I asked you to prove this. One person is not a plethora of people.

You and I both know that googoo is hardly the first person to protest how you moderate the polls section. Im not going to waste time proving to you that which you already are well aware of.

And what do you mean "temp ban with"?

If Googoo describes you but cannot actually say youre name then he is clearly just trying to abide by a temp-ban on him that prevents him from mentioning you specifically. Meaning, there is probably some form of a temp ban between him and you.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:12:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 10:07:23 PM, imabench wrote:
You and I both know that googoo is hardly the first person to protest how you moderate the polls section. Im not going to waste time proving to you that which you already are well aware of.

He doesn't even participate in the polls. And I'm "well aware of" maybe 3-4 people who don't like me for personal reasons. Certainly doesn't count as a "plethora".

And what do you mean "temp ban with"?

If Googoo describes you but cannot actually say youre name then he is clearly just trying to abide by a temp-ban on him that prevents him from mentioning you specifically. Meaning, there is probably some form of a temp ban between him and you.

Or he's just trolling. I've never actually interacted with him before. And if there was a "temp ban", airmax would be intelligent enough to deduce he's quite clearly referring to me and ban him for it. And the OP is (hopefully) intelligent enough to realize that and not post this, going under the assumption there is a "temp ban" in place.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:15:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 10:07:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:53:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:50:18 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:46:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:43:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:39:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:35:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:49:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:46:13 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
In all her posts a DDo mod who I cannot name is aggravating people to make them unhappy and flame. This is pathetic and she should be banned.

Peterssmith is like the site leaky faucet. It annoys everyone and doesnt serve any legitimate purpose, but we all just live with it and keep going on with our lives

If that's true then A) why is everyone's "honest opinion" of me either positive or neutral

Youre in a thread where someones honest opinion of you is that youre an aggressive idiot.

One person without any evidence and certainly not the most legitimate person on this site.

There have been a plethora of people who think you have no business being a mod, the fact that you claim no one dislikes you in a thread where someone clearly dislikes you was to point out the obvious

Prove it.

YOURE IN A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE YOU HAVE A TEMP BAN WITH DOESNT THINK HIGHLY OF YOU.

You say "there is a plethora of people" who say I have no business being a "mod". I asked you to prove this. One person is not a plethora of people.

You and I both know that googoo is hardly the first person to protest how you moderate the polls section. Im not going to waste time proving to you that which you already are well aware of.

And what do you mean "temp ban with"?

If Googoo describes you but cannot actually say youre name then he is clearly just trying to abide by a temp-ban on him that prevents him from mentioning you specifically. Meaning, there is probably some form of a temp ban between him and you.

The polls section is moderated? Hmmf
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%