Jump to topic:

*+Referendum on Mikal's Thread's Legitimacy+*

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:28:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
It has come to my attention that Mikal has taken it upon himself to hold an "official" DDOlympics vote. There has been some contingency as to the legitimacy of the aforementioned thread. In order to sort this out, write and bold either the word "Mikal", or the word "Lakim". There are certain requirements needed for your vote to be legitimate, but those will not be revealed until all votes are tallied.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:41:16 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:28:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It has come to my attention that Mikal has taken it upon himself to hold an "official" DDOlympics vote. There has been some contingency as to the legitimacy of the aforementioned thread. In order to sort this out, write and bold either the word "Mikal", or the word "Lakim". There are certain requirements needed for your vote to be legitimate, but those will not be revealed until all votes are tallied.

How dare you cyber stalk me and post my old Halo 2 gamer tag you inbred, Harry Potter looking, brother licking, sonofabitch. I'll vigorously rip your entrails from your body and wear them around my neck as a symbol of the hate that I have for Emma Watson for not responding to my one thousand emails and disregarding the love that was always in my heart for her.

Fuk you azzhole
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:44:04 PM

Airmax has signed off on the referendum as legitimate. He said so in a PM where he also lambasted the jewish overlords who run this site
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:09:00 PM

You are a racist. There. Now, the cat's out of the bag.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:10:28 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:09:00 PM, YYW wrote:

I was gonna google the Drake Bell 'whoa just take it easy man' meme, but I found this instead and I like it a lot better

http://static4.fjcdn.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:11:04 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:10:28 PM, imabench wrote:

I was gonna google the Drake Bell 'whoa just take it easy man' meme, but I found this instead and I like it a lot better

You are a bigot. There. Now the cat's out of the bag, you bigot.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:12:07 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:11:04 PM, YYW wrote:

Now im tempted to release a poll asking people if im not a bigot while also not including you in the poll in order to skew the results more towards the side I sympathize with

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:19:38 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:12:07 PM, imabench wrote:

Now im tempted to release a poll asking people if im not a bigot while also not including you in the poll in order to skew the results more towards the side I sympathize with

You are a witch. There, now the cat's out of the bag, you witch. We will burn you at the stake this Halloween.

Prepare.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:21:32 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:19:38 PM, YYW wrote:

You are a witch. There, now the cat's out of the bag, you witch. We will burn you at the stake this Halloween.

Prepare.

Kinky *smirks*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:22:25 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:21:32 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Prepare.

Kinky *smirks*

He may also be tried by ordeal. I am considering dousing him in a lake, to see if he drowns. If he drowns, then he was not a witch. If he lives, then he is a witch and must be burned at the stake.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:24:22 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:22:25 PM, YYW wrote:

Prepare.

Kinky *smirks*

He may also be tried by ordeal. I am considering dousing him in a lake, to see if he drowns. If he drowns, then he was not a witch. If he lives, then he is a witch and must be burned at the stake.

I could've sworn you said "tried by oral." *insert wet pun/connotation here*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:25:20 PM
At 10/3/2016 11:24:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/3/2016 11:22:25 PM, YYW wrote:

Prepare.

Kinky *smirks*

I could've sworn you said "tried by oral." *insert wet pun/connotation here*

He could be tried by oral.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:26:00 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:41:16 PM, Mikal wrote:

How dare you cyber stalk me and post my old Halo 2 gamer tag you inbred, Harry Potter looking, brother licking, sonofabitch. I'll vigorously rip your entrails from your body and wear them around my neck as a symbol of the hate that I have for Emma Watson for not responding to my one thousand emails and disregarding the love that was always in my heart for her.

Fuk you azzhole

Sig change. :)
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:53:52 PM

What is this for ? Like the whole voting thing?... Sorry I've been completely MIA a lot lately.