Jump to topic:

Why aren't the debates I'm in updating?

Kalleth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 5:01:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
It's been a week for some of these, and my opponents have forfeited but there are still unwritten rounds. What gives? I can't send in another argument.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:12:06 PM
At 10/7/2016 5:01:06 AM, Kalleth wrote:
It's been a week for some of these, and my opponents have forfeited but there are still unwritten rounds. What gives? I can't send in another argument.

This is the forfeit glitch. Whenever a user in a debate forfeits the system glitches and no longer updates. It has been happening for quite some time.

If you would like I will debate you on something. Especially if you need it to for voting privileges.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:14:26 PM
At 10/7/2016 5:01:06 AM, Kalleth wrote:

It's a glitch. Whenever someone forfeits a debate, it glitches and won't update. You will likely be stuck in said debate and won't be able to challenge them again until further notice (this could be a few days, a few weeks, a few months, or unknown).
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 8:18:59 PM
Is this ever going to be fixed?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.