Jump to topic:

Anybody wanna vote on a debate?

xvyz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:19:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I apologize if I'm breaking protocol, but this seems to be more effective than adding it to the 1000+ posts voting thread, which I'm sure no one looks at anymore.

http://www.debate.org...
taxidea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:49:16 AM
Apparently, voting rules don't mean too much. The debate specified 7 points to win and the winner was decided with 3 points. The other side citing bogus and non existent references was of no concern.
Sorry, I thought the debating site had more integrity than this. Shades of Convinceme.org from days gone by.
My search continues for something real.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 5:24:22 PM
Exactly. I might vote
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 8:56:35 PM
At 10/17/2016 12:49:16 AM, taxidea wrote:
Apparently, voting rules don't mean too much. The debate specified 7 points to win and the winner was decided with 3 points. The other side citing bogus and non existent references was of no concern.
Sorry, I thought the debating site had more integrity than this. Shades of Convinceme.org from days gone by.
My search continues for something real.

English please. What the hell are you talking about?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:07:42 AM
At 10/16/2016 9:19:26 PM, xvyz wrote:
I apologize if I'm breaking protocol, but this seems to be more effective than adding it to the 1000+ posts voting thread, which I'm sure no one looks at anymore.

http://www.debate.org...

Do I have to give an RFD?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%