Jump to topic:

Major glitches

zRexx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 9:02:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
On "opinions", I click every yes and no button on the page... nothing happens. It won't let me post and make my argument. Everything else is broken too... reply and like buttons for other people's posts don't work either.

The search feature doesn't work. Yes, there's a "Google Search" option in the Debates tab... but what if I want to search for "Opinion pages". I'm looking for specific topics that I want to debate on, but the site isn't allowing me to find them.

When I'm in the opinions dashboard... I click under ANY of the "Big Topics" and it leads me to an error page. What the serious crap.

How can this site be so popular when its THIS broken? Whoever runs this site, pull your act together. After I experienced the first issue, I was going to come here and ask politely for help... but I have to be honest here. This is outright ridiculous and there is NO excuse for it.

Anyway... enough of me ranting. Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:27:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 9:02:43 PM, zRexx wrote:
On "opinions", I click every yes and no button on the page... nothing happens. It won't let me post and make my argument. Everything else is broken too... reply and like buttons for other people's posts don't work either.

The search feature doesn't work. Yes, there's a "Google Search" option in the Debates tab... but what if I want to search for "Opinion pages". I'm looking for specific topics that I want to debate on, but the site isn't allowing me to find them.

When I'm in the opinions dashboard... I click under ANY of the "Big Topics" and it leads me to an error page. What the serious crap.

How can this site be so popular when its THIS broken? Whoever runs this site, pull your act together. After I experienced the first issue, I was going to come here and ask politely for help... but I have to be honest here. This is outright ridiculous and there is NO excuse for it.

Anyway... enough of me ranting. Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

Turn off adblock for opinions and polls.
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL