Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Happy Birthday 16Kadams!

lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:08:22 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
FourTrouble
Posts: 14,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Thanks everyone :)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Rosalie
Posts: 4,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:17:41 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Get the fvck out
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
Wylted
Posts: 22,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:24:25 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis
FourTrouble
Posts: 14,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:28:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.

Seriously, man? This is like the gay thing, you'll change your mind
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:34:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:28:37 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.

Seriously, man? This is like the gay thing, you'll change your mind

Lolol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Axonly
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:36:18 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

How dare you be a couple of days older than me </3

Happy birthday!
"Hate begets hate"
FourTrouble
Posts: 14,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:36:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:34:59 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:28:37 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.

Seriously, man? This is like the gay thing, you'll change your mind

Lolol

Dude, let me know if you're ever in Colorado, we'll get a drink, I'll show you the ways.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:37:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:36:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

How dare you be a couple of days older than me </3


Happy birthday!

Hahaha
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:37:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:36:52 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:34:59 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:28:37 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.

Seriously, man? This is like the gay thing, you'll change your mind

Lolol

Dude, let me know if you're ever in Colorado, we'll get a drink, I'll show you the ways.

We have a house in Durango that I periodically visit
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FourTrouble
Posts: 14,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:38:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:37:23 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:36:52 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:34:59 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:28:37 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

Meh, I don't plan to drink, so it'll be the same as this one.

Seriously, man? This is like the gay thing, you'll change your mind

Lolol

Dude, let me know if you're ever in Colorado, we'll get a drink, I'll show you the ways.

We have a house in Durango that I periodically visit

Oh, Durango is nice, good breweries out there actually. It's like a family house? Do you ski?
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:38:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
Way to not include what I said jerk

LOL
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:38:57 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:37:03 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:36:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

How dare you be a couple of days older than me </3


Happy birthday!

Hahaha

We're birthday siblings.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 22,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:41:56 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:38:53 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
Way to not include what I said jerk

LOL

I've been gone 3 months, I can't remember if I like you or not, but she should have included it, lol.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis
Rosalie
Posts: 4,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:45:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:41:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:38:53 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
Way to not include what I said jerk

LOL

I've been gone 3 months, I can't remember if I like you or not, but she should have included it, lol.

Because your comment was rude.
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
Wylted
Posts: 22,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:46:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:45:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:41:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:38:53 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
Way to not include what I said jerk

LOL

I've been gone 3 months, I can't remember if I like you or not, but she should have included it, lol.

Because your comment was rude.

Way to out that I said something rude and cost me a potential friend.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:55:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:46:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:45:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:41:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:38:53 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
Way to not include what I said jerk

LOL

I've been gone 3 months, I can't remember if I like you or not, but she should have included it, lol.

Because your comment was rude.

Way to out that I said something rude and cost me a potential friend.

Idc lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:55:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:38:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:37:03 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:36:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

How dare you be a couple of days older than me </3


Happy birthday!

Hahaha

We're birthday siblings.

Nice!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 5:04:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:15:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
19? Who fvcking cares? Let me know when he's 21.

I have a handful more months to go.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 5:04:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

http://happybirthday99.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
tejretics
Posts: 6,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:47:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
16K is one of the greatest positive forces on DDO, and on me. He has given back to the site much more than what it has done for him. He is a classic example of someone DDO (and by "DDO" I mean the community) has changed significantly for the better -- but he has also changed DDO for the better. 16K is an intellectual powerhouse, the person who even *introduced* me to any plausible interest in politics. While my debate style now deviates very much from his, when I started debating non-God related topics, I just copied 16K's style, which has largely resulted in what my style is right now. But even in the presence of such levels of knowledge, 16K makes you feel great when you're talking to him, and makes you feel -- to put it in the way he would probably phrase it -- "chill." He's modest, and a genuinely good person, and makes you feel comfortable around him despite the fact that you know he's probably smarter than you are. Happy birthday, 16K!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Vaarka
Posts: 9,948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:24:43 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:03:54 AM, Rosalie wrote:


Today, October18th, 16Kadams turns 19! :)

Where's my video? ;_;
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 9,948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:27:07 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

I made a video too ;3

https://www.youtube.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Ajabi
Posts: 1,507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:40:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 10/18/2016 12:27:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:16:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Thanks everyone :)

I made a video too ;3

https://www.youtube.com...

And I wrote a poem :D