Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Debate of the Century - Starts Soon!

SolonKR
Posts: 4,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:48:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
We will add the video in a debate so you guys can vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vaarka
Posts: 10,061
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:01:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

hangout link?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 10,061
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:11:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
well rip. None of them are gonna notice this during the debate T~T
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:47:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Here's the DDO link for those who missed

(http://www.debate.org...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
imabench
Posts: 21,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:51:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

Excuse me, but the debate of the century is Harambe memes vs Political memes
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:52:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 3:51:30 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

Excuse me, but the debate of the century is Harambe memes vs Political memes

Harambe was just a gorilla!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
imabench
Posts: 21,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 4:46:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 3:52:15 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:51:30 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

Excuse me, but the debate of the century is Harambe memes vs Political memes

Harambe was just a gorilla!!

YOU WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 7:34:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 4:46:09 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:52:15 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:51:30 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

Excuse me, but the debate of the century is Harambe memes vs Political memes

Harambe was just a gorilla!!

YOU WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH

#Harambeshooterdidnothingwrong
missbailey8
Posts: 2,428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 7:34:28 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 10/28/2016 4:46:09 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:52:15 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:51:30 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:47:54 AM, SolonKR wrote:
ThinkBig vs. Solon- That the use of drones in warfare should be condemned.
8:00 PM sharp.

Be there or be square. https://www.youtube.com...

Excuse me, but the debate of the century is Harambe memes vs Political memes

Harambe was just a gorilla!!

YOU WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH

#Harambeshooterdidnothingwrong
How dare you insult my dear husband Harambe!
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
missbailey8
Posts: 2,428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:09:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
Alrighty then. I'll submit my topic preferences right now.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:34:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 3:09:05 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
Alrighty then. I'll submit my topic preferences right now.

Apparently we already have a topic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
missbailey8
Posts: 2,428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 5:29:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 3:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:09:05 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
Alrighty then. I'll submit my topic preferences right now.

Apparently we already have a topic.
Fantastic. Who is pro and who is con? It doesn't say. Do we need to PM Larz, or what?
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 5:30:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 5:29:31 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:09:05 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
Alrighty then. I'll submit my topic preferences right now.

Apparently we already have a topic.
Fantastic. Who is pro and who is con? It doesn't say. Do we need to PM Larz, or what?

We probably need to PM Larz since I don't know. You can PM him and CC me in the PM.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
missbailey8
Posts: 2,428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 5:43:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/28/2016 5:30:30 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 5:29:31 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 3:09:05 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:56:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:12:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

We have a WODC debate to do.
Alrighty then. I'll submit my topic preferences right now.

Apparently we already have a topic.
Fantastic. Who is pro and who is con? It doesn't say. Do we need to PM Larz, or what?

We probably need to PM Larz since I don't know. You can PM him and CC me in the PM.
Sounds great.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO