Jump to topic:

1000th post

intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 7:59:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I mainly post on the religion forum, the society forum, and on the health forum, which is utterly useless.

Since I am a more underground user I don't expect many questions, but for my 1000th post I wanted to engage in an AMA.

Fire away
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 9:28:21 PM
This should be in the Personal Forum
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 5:29:01 AM
At 10/28/2016 7:59:23 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
I mainly post on the religion forum, the society forum, and on the health forum, which is utterly useless.

Since I am a more underground user I don't expect many questions, but for my 1000th post I wanted to engage in an AMA.

Fire away

Congrats. This is a good accomplishment
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 6:21:49 AM

Fire away

Grats! Have you ever believed in a god and is that your Halloween pic or do you self identify as a vegetable?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:20:18 PM

Fire away

Why do you spend most of your time in the religion, society, and health forums?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya