Jump to topic:

White Nationalism On DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 3:51:25 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
There is a group of people here who have now risen from the ashes. Let us go back about 6 years ago. When I first came to this site known as Debate.org. I realized that this fragmented social online network had an appeal to a certain demographic. And of course it was the atheists. But since my departure from the religion and spirituality section, I began to take a serious take on politics. And that of course is now my favorite forum on this site next to this one here. I notice that we do have quite a bit of racists here at DDO. Many of them use racial undertones to try and downplay how they really feel. I could not help but notice the post which said that black men are dangerous. And I looked at that and laughed. The poll showed that about 60% of you believe that this is true. We aren't going talk about the white genocide today. That is a bit to sensitive for some of you to swallow. Anyway, I see the rise in racism here on this site, and I am usually the one who likes to bring them down to earth again, too. White nationalism is a necessary evil. What is you ask ? It is an ideology that advocates or exploits a racial definition of national identity. Is this more about culture than it is race ? You tell me. But it appears that many of you here don't even understand the link between White nationalism and White Supremacy. You cannot actually separate the two without talking about slavery and segregation, or the White Power System that still exists today. Do you agree, or disagree.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 5:36:58 PM
At 11/17/2016 3:51:25 PM, inferno wrote:
There is a group of people here who have now risen from the ashes. Let us go back about 6 years ago. When I first came to this site known as Debate.org. I realized that this fragmented social online network had an appeal to a certain demographic. And of course it was the atheists. But since my departure from the religion and spirituality section, I began to take a serious take on politics. And that of course is now my favorite forum on this site next to this one here. I notice that we do have quite a bit of racists here at DDO. Many of them use racial undertones to try and downplay how they really feel. I could not help but notice the post which said that black men are dangerous. And I looked at that and laughed. The poll showed that about 60% of you believe that this is true. We aren't going talk about the white genocide today. That is a bit to sensitive for some of you to swallow. Anyway, I see the rise in racism here on this site, and I am usually the one who likes to bring them down to earth again, too. White nationalism is a necessary evil. What is you ask ? It is an ideology that advocates or exploits a racial definition of national identity. Is this more about culture than it is race ? You tell me. But it appears that many of you here don't even understand the link between White nationalism and White Supremacy. You cannot actually separate the two without talking about slavery and segregation, or the White Power System that still exists today. Do you agree, or disagree.

I like being white.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 5:43:08 PM
At 11/17/2016 5:36:58 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I like being white.

And you should. But that my friend, is not White nationalism. Do you claim White supremacy ?
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 5:52:01 PM
At 11/17/2016 5:43:08 PM, inferno wrote:

I like being white.

And you should. But that my friend, is not White nationalism. Do you claim White supremacy ?

No. I don't know what race is the best, though being white is definitely up there. Asians are smart, but have small d*cks. Whites not as smart.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 6:19:04 PM
At 11/17/2016 5:52:01 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I like being white.

No. I don't know what race is the best, though being white is definitely up there. Asians are smart, but have small d*cks. Whites not as smart.

I am surprised that you actually buy into these worthless stereotypes.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 9:25:15 PM
At 11/17/2016 6:19:04 PM, inferno wrote:

I like being white.

You're right. Asians are dumb. No wonder all the great scientists of the world have been from South Africa.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 9:25:32 PM
I'm not really a specific 'white nationalist'. I think that people have a tendency to self-segregate, and that trying to forcibly interrupt that process is bad for everyone. Just look at the forced integration of schools in Boston, sometimes over the protests of both black and white parents. HBCs, by all metrics, are great educational environments. Diversity + proximity usually means conflict in a free society. I think that cultures work best when there are stable populations which are sure to build up the customs and generational wealth which gives them security and a sense of belonging/continuity.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 10:36:35 PM
At 11/17/2016 9:25:32 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I'm not really a specific 'white nationalist'. I think that people have a tendency to self-segregate, and that trying to forcibly interrupt that process is bad for everyone. Just look at the forced integration of schools in Boston, sometimes over the protests of both black and white parents. HBCs, by all metrics, are great educational environments. Diversity + proximity usually means conflict in a free society. I think that cultures work best when there are stable populations which are sure to build up the customs and generational wealth which gives them security and a sense of belonging/continuity.

t i m e
i
m
e

p r e f e r e n c e
r
e
f
e
r
e
n
c
e
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 10:38:18 PM

Work will set you free.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 10:38:46 PM
I heard that Dylancatlow was almost banned for constantly spamming Jewish members with PMs that said nothing except "1488", and F16_Fighting_Falcon had to leave this site in disgrace after his Stormfront account was uncovered.

There is an undercurrent of white supremacy throughout this entire website. I'm thinking of changing my avatar to a safety pin so that POC know that they'll always have a stalwart ally in me. It's totally about them, has nothing to do with me, believe me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 3:18:57 AM
At 11/17/2016 10:38:46 PM, thett3 wrote:
I heard that Dylancatlow was almost banned for constantly spamming Jewish members with PMs that said nothing except "1488", and F16_Fighting_Falcon had to leave this site in disgrace after his Stormfront account was uncovered.

There is an undercurrent of white supremacy throughout this entire website. I'm thinking of changing my avatar to a safety pin so that POC know that they'll always have a stalwart ally in me. It's totally about them, has nothing to do with me, believe me

Always lookin' out for the little guy.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 3:53:28 AM

1448? I don't get the joke.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 3:53:52 AM
At 11/18/2016 3:18:57 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Always lookin' out for the little guy.

Deus vult.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:02:17 AM
I'm not really a specific 'white nationalist'. I think that people have a tendency to self-segregate, and that trying to forcibly interrupt that process is bad for everyone. Just look at the forced integration of schools in Boston, sometimes over the protests of both black and white parents.

wow that sounds fascinating...if only there was an INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING DAY RUINING article about that history that we could all read

HBCs, by all metrics, are great educational environments. Diversity + proximity usually means conflict in a free society. I think that cultures work best when there are stable populations which are sure to build up the customs and generational wealth which gives them security and a sense of belonging/continuity.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:22:57 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:02:17 AM, thett3 wrote:
I'm not really a specific 'white nationalist'. I think that people have a tendency to self-segregate, and that trying to forcibly interrupt that process is bad for everyone. Just look at the forced integration of schools in Boston, sometimes over the protests of both black and white parents.

wow that sounds fascinating...if only there was an INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING DAY RUINING article about that history that we could all read

Thanks for sharing that ;P

https://devinhelton.com...

HBCs, by all metrics, are great educational environments. Diversity + proximity usually means conflict in a free society. I think that cultures work best when there are stable populations which are sure to build up the customs and generational wealth which gives them security and a sense of belonging/continuity.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:25:11 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:22:57 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

that article made me want to die

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:33:32 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:25:11 AM, thett3 wrote:

The comment at the end actually did it for me:

"Depends what you mean by 'want.' As I wrote before, there is a difference between the conscious intent of an individual, and the *evolved intent* of an institution or political movement. I think for the individual members of the media, I think that quote from the Globe reporter is accurate, 'The Globe was on the side of the angels then, and all the angels were black.' They honestly believed that racism against black people was the great historical problem in America, and they were trying to fight it. The believed that, because that's what the media taught them to believe. It's a feedback loop. And they believe that academics with detailed policy plans (it was two academics who actually wrote up the busing plan) and elite educated federal judges are the people to fix the problem, because that is what they were told to believe. Feedback loop again. Harvard, et al, teaches its students that giving Harvard profs more power is the solution to everything. The 'cathedral' is basically a runaway feedback loop."

- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:38:13 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:33:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 11/18/2016 4:25:11 AM, thett3 wrote:

The comment at the end actually did it for me:

"Depends what you mean by 'want.' As I wrote before, there is a difference between the conscious intent of an individual, and the *evolved intent* of an institution or political movement. I think for the individual members of the media, I think that quote from the Globe reporter is accurate, 'The Globe was on the side of the angels then, and all the angels were black.' They honestly believed that racism against black people was the great historical problem in America, and they were trying to fight it. The believed that, because that's what the media taught them to believe. It's a feedback loop. And they believe that academics with detailed policy plans (it was two academics who actually wrote up the busing plan) and elite educated federal judges are the people to fix the problem, because that is what they were told to believe. Feedback loop again. Harvard, et al, teaches its students that giving Harvard profs more power is the solution to everything. The 'cathedral' is basically a runaway feedback loop."

It's the kind of history you aren't supposed to know in 2016.

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 5:11:34 AM
#whitepower
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:29:15 PM
At 11/17/2016 9:25:15 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 11/17/2016 6:19:04 PM, inferno wrote:

I like being white.

You're right. Asians are dumb. No wonder all the great scientists of the world have been from South Africa.

More stereotypes huh.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:31:28 PM

If you feel threatened by diversity its because to some degree you want to uphold a belief that says I am better than you. And there is nothing more self degredating than that.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:32:04 PM
At 11/17/2016 10:38:18 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Work will set you free.

Free from what ? Speak English.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:33:48 PM

Its an undercurrent, that often rears its head when either threatened, ridiculed, or challenged. What do you think.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 5:03:15 PM
At 11/18/2016 4:32:04 PM, inferno wrote:

Work will set you free.

That looks like English to me.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 5:07:59 PM
At 11/18/2016 5:03:15 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/18/2016 4:32:04 PM, inferno wrote:

Work will set you free.

That looks like English to me.

What do you think about White Nationalism. Do your peers have a reason to be crying out loud right about now about why they feel, left out.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:08:34 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:

If you feel threatened by diversity its because to some degree you want to uphold a belief that says I am better than you. And there is nothing more self degredating than that.

Not an argument.
- Hilaire Belloc -
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:29:03 AM
I notice that we do have quite a bit of racists here at DDO.
Name them please; there are hardly any racists on DDO.

Many of them use racial undertones to try and downplay how they really feel. I could not help but notice the post which said that black men are dangerous. And I looked at that and laughed. The poll showed that about 60% of you believe that this is true. We aren't going talk about the white genocide today. That is a bit to sensitive for some of you to swallow.

Anyway, I see the rise in racism here on this site, and I am usually the one who likes to bring them down to earth again, too.
What rise? I don't see a rise in racism.

This OP is stupid, as it's claiming that white nationalism is actually a problem on DDO. From the top of my head, I can only think of one active white nationalist on DDO.