Jump to topic:

Profile Pic Week

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 11:26:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Change your profile picture to one of the world's great unsolved mysteries. Jack the Ripper, the Zodiac Killer, or even 54124. It's all fair game!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 11:32:54 PM
At 11/17/2016 11:26:41 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Change your profile picture to one of the world's great unsolved mysteries. Jack the Ripper, the Zodiac Killer, or even 54124. It's all fair game!

Done
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 11:35:09 PM

The case of the Zodiac Killer was solved earlier this year by none other than our President-Elect, The Honorable Donald J. Trump.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 11:36:13 PM
At 11/17/2016 11:35:09 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

The case of the Zodiac Killer was solved earlier this year by none other than our President-Elect, The Honorable Donald J. Trump.

Excellent point! How about instead, we do the second gunman on the grassy knoll?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 11:36:27 PM
At 11/17/2016 11:36:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/17/2016 11:35:09 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Excellent point! How about instead, we do the second gunman on the grassy knoll?

Oh wait
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 1:00:41 AM

Woodstock was actually an infamous serial killer who would kidnap teenage runaways, twist them in half, and then drop them into a pit of rusty nails, letting them lie in the pit for as long as two days before going down to cut their heads off. He continued to do this for almost 30 years, killing an estimated 438 teenagers between the ages of fourteen and nineteen, regardless of gender. He is also believed to be responsible for the kidnappings of 31 other teenagers, but it was never confirmed.

No one found out he did it until after he died in 1986. They would eventually find the bodies, along with their heads lining up a shed, and would use this to find out that he was, in fact, the killer.

It was a mystery about whether or not his best friend, Snoopy, was also responsible for many of the kidnappings, but was found innocent in 1993, and would later pass away of a heart attack in 2009.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:08:14 AM

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 4:28:25 AM
At 11/18/2016 4:08:14 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

*shudders*
*changes avatar again*
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW