Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Am I the Last One?

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Am I the last SJW on this site?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:28:38 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Am I an SJW?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:28:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Am I an SJW?

I don't know, are you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:40:11 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:29:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:28:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Am I an SJW?

I don't know, are you?

IDK either
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:16:17 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Yes. However I am in the ranger class of social justice. The warrior class was too OP.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:28:50 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 3:16:17 AM, n7 wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Yes. However I am in the ranger class of social justice. The warrior class was too OP.

I am still an SJW but technically I am a Social Justice Warlock
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:34:19 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 3:28:50 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/19/2016 3:16:17 AM, n7 wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Yes. However I am in the ranger class of social justice. The warrior class was too OP.

I am still an SJW but technically I am a Social Justice Warlock

LOOK YOU! How're you man?!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:34:12 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

What does that mean anyway? I always here people complain about them. I like complaining so I'd like to join.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:44:09 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
That would still be a firm "yes".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 5:26:54 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I guess it depends on what you consider to be a Social Justice Warrior. Do you mean social justice for those discriminated against on the basis of sex, race, identity of such, or do you mean social justice for the hungry, the sick, the unborn?
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 5:34:20 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 5:26:54 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
I guess it depends on what you consider to be a Social Justice Warrior. Do you mean social justice for those discriminated against on the basis of sex, race, identity of such, or do you mean social justice for the hungry, the sick, the unborn?

As in caring about emotions and feelings. Making sure the minority voices, especially women, aren't being oppressed. Preventing discrimination and promoting equality.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 6:03:06 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Nope.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 6:04:33 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 6:03:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Nope.

Okay, that's two.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:47:53 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 5:34:20 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/19/2016 5:26:54 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
I guess it depends on what you consider to be a Social Justice Warrior. Do you mean social justice for those discriminated against on the basis of sex, race, identity of such, or do you mean social justice for the hungry, the sick, the unborn?

As in caring about emotions and feelings. Making sure the minority voices, especially women, aren't being oppressed. Preventing discrimination and promoting equality.

What about those who have no voice (i.e. the unborn)? Are they oppressed if we ignore their needs? Could one who speaks out on behalf of the unborn be considered a SJW?
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 10:32:49 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
SJW: Social Justice Whiner
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:09:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The conservation efforts of the SJW has stalled in the last year or 2.
The lone female SJW, has proven a handful. Killing or seriously injuring all male SJW they try to mate her with. They've tried sending the males in with shinny stones and all types of precious metals, only to watch them get torn apart limb from limb.
The fact of the matter is , The last female SJW hates male SJW's.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:19:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
SJW is a meaningless term. You could call me one if you wanted to, and you'd be right in a sense that I strive to fight for social egalitarianism. That doesn't mean I have the intellectual dishonesty of people who supported things like Gamergate - it means that I am an egalitarian.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
GrassyPunk
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 1:04:03 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 6:03:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

Nope.

I am glad you reminded her that you're the second of her kind...
I came here to troll everyone :D
GrassyPunk
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 1:08:52 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I am a social justice wizard.

Spells (1)

1) Bind: Trap your foes into a small barrier. They will then be tortured for life as the caster excessively rants about how you perceive gender, sex, culture, etc. no matter what you say.
I came here to troll everyone :D
Subutai
Posts: 3,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 10:59:51 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Am I the last SJW on this site?

The tern "SJW" is a catch-all phrase used to describe people on different areas of an ideological spectrum. To me, it's meaningless because it has those different areas.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 10:50:23 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
No
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16