Jump to topic:

Error

Barennora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 11:54:02 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Sorry to bother, but whenever I attempt to look at the debate I just accepted, or my profile, I get an error. Is there a way to fix this?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 12:18:50 AM
At 11/22/2016 11:54:02 PM, Barennora wrote:
Sorry to bother, but whenever I attempt to look at the debate I just accepted, or my profile, I get an error. Is there a way to fix this?

Well for one it doesn't look like you're in a debate at the moment. Not sure what's going on there.

For two, I'm not sure what's wrong. Going to my profile and debates worked fine. Going to your profile for me worked fine.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 12:38:48 AM

Everything works for me. Sometimes this happens though; debates and profiles just stop working. It ought to be fixed in a while.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:31:51 PM
At 11/23/2016 12:29:20 AM, EggsAndSam wrote:
I have the same problem

Me too.

DDO... circling the drain.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:12:22 PM

That is unusual.

It is very rare to find bugs and errors on DDO. The company that runs the website takes a lot of pride in making the user experience as enjoyable as possible. Generally they are very attentive to issues like this and as a result the number of errors people encounter is quite low.

i guess what I'm saying is encountering an error on DDO shouldnt be considered a core part of the DDO experience, something akin to a right of passage, but rather that this is certainly an anomaly you will never experience again.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:27:59 PM
At 11/23/2016 9:12:22 PM, Raisor wrote:

That is unusual.

It is very rare to find bugs and errors on DDO. The company that runs the website takes a lot of pride in making the user experience as enjoyable as possible. Generally they are very attentive to issues like this and as a result the number of errors people encounter is quite low.

i guess what I'm saying is encountering an error on DDO shouldnt be considered a core part of the DDO experience, something akin to a right of passage, but rather that this is certainly an anomaly you will never experience again.

Lol
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass