Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

7th/bossy 2017

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:04:15 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:36:55 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/24/2016 1:04:15 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.

Didn't they abolish the presidency? Or will it have to keep getting abolished every six months?
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:41:30 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/24/2016 4:36:55 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/24/2016 1:04:15 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.

Didn't they abolish the presidency? Or will it have to keep getting abolished every six months?

The abolition thread was widely recognized as illegitimate.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:42:16 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/24/2016 4:41:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/24/2016 4:36:55 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/24/2016 1:04:15 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.

Didn't they abolish the presidency? Or will it have to keep getting abolished every six months?

The abolition thread was widely recognized as illegitimate.

...so why is Wylted not site president?
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:04:16 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/24/2016 4:42:16 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/24/2016 4:41:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/24/2016 4:36:55 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/24/2016 1:04:15 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.

Didn't they abolish the presidency? Or will it have to keep getting abolished every six months?

The abolition thread was widely recognized as illegitimate.

...so why is Wylted not site president?

He was, but hasn't been on in a while. An emergency election was held a month or two back, but the thread was deleted. If you're interested, ask tejretics about it.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...