Jump to topic:

Bossy/7th 2017

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:39:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:52:57 AM
Who are you
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

"I just fvcked you and you're mad....brat"- 16K
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:03:09 AM
At 11/24/2016 1:39:06 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
We're here folks. With the next election coming January, we have decided to officially announce our bid. We look forward to challenging the incumbent Skepsikyma, the fat cunt, and his VP, thett.

My broad labia will impede every step of your progress. You will be mired in my ever-expanding folds, and I will devour you both.
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 2:30:59 PM

The Presidency doesn't exist.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 3:34:37 PM
At 11/24/2016 2:30:59 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:55:34 PM
At 11/24/2016 3:34:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/24/2016 2:30:59 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Haha