Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

7th/bossy 2017 - Full list of cabinet members

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:18:13 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Co-presidents: bossy and 7th
Messaging consultant: Zaradi
Drama coordinator: Vaarka
Interim MassiveDump: ESocialBookworm
Prime Inquisitor: larztheloser
Baker: YYW
Head of the Department And Factory of Urban Queers (DAFUQ): UtherPenguin
Todesengel: Skepsikyma
Platform construction: imabench
Seeing eye dog: SamStevens
Chief boredom consultant: sdavio
Assistant boredom consultant: Saphique
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:55:51 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/24/2016 1:18:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Co-presidents: bossy and 7th
Messaging consultant: Zaradi
Drama coordinator: Vaarka
Interim MassiveDump: ESocialBookworm
Prime Inquisitor: larztheloser
Baker: YYW
Head of the Department And Factory of Urban Queers (DAFUQ): UtherPenguin
Todesengel: Skepsikyma
Platform construction: imabench
Seeing eye dog: SamStevens
Chief boredom consultant: sdavio
Assistant boredom consultant: Saphique

Aw sweet, I'm the drama coordinator!
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:52:24 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Envisage has been selected to be our official doomsayer!
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:34:18 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/24/2016 1:18:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Interim MassiveDump: ESocialBookworm

D: I could never live up to his awesomeness but I shall try my best <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:00:09 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/24/2016 6:34:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/24/2016 1:18:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Interim MassiveDump: ESocialBookworm

D: I could never live up to his awesomeness but I shall try my best <3

You've already surpased him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:28:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I just realized that I made a troll endorsement post to "stir up drama", but forgot to say who I was actually endorsing...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:07:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/27/2016 6:28:25 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I just realized that I made a troll endorsement post to "stir up drama", but forgot to say who I was actually endorsing...

Me, obviously.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:07:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/27/2016 7:07:18 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/27/2016 6:28:25 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I just realized that I made a troll endorsement post to "stir up drama", but forgot to say who I was actually endorsing...

Me, obviously.

Well yeah, that was the plan
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*