Jump to topic:

sadolite for President

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:26:22 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
I am throwing my name in the hat. I will be feckless and do nothing. I will however respond sporadically to questions of my choosing and tell it like it is. I work a lot so don't hold your breath. If elected I will call juggle and say what's up and stuff like that if the mods in fact give me a real number to call. I will also try to get Trump to make a guest appearance and answer questions. But don't hold your breath on that either.

Vote: sadolite
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:07:42 AM
At 11/28/2016 1:26:22 AM, sadolite wrote:
I am throwing my name in the hat. I will be feckless and do nothing. I will however respond sporadically to questions of my choosing and tell it like it is. I work a lot so don't hold your breath. If elected I will call juggle and say what's up and stuff like that if the mods in fact give me a real number to call. I will also try to get Trump to make a guest appearance and answer questions. But don't hold your breath on that either.

What? I thought the presidency died. I'm so confused . . .
Obviously, you can quote me on that. I just said it. -Tony Stark
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:30:29 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:07:42 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

What? I thought the presidency died. I'm so confused . . .

Apparently they're all trolling but it is confusing.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:41:44 AM

...You should get Bronto to be your VP.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW