Jump to topic:

sadolite for President

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:26:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I am throwing my name in the hat. I will be feckless and do nothing. I will however respond sporadically to questions of my choosing and tell it like it is. I work a lot so don't hold your breath. If elected I will call juggle and say what's up and stuff like that if the mods in fact give me a real number to call. I will also try to get Trump to make a guest appearance and answer questions. But don't hold your breath on that either.

Vote: sadolite
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:07:42 AM
At 11/28/2016 1:26:22 AM, sadolite wrote:
I am throwing my name in the hat. I will be feckless and do nothing. I will however respond sporadically to questions of my choosing and tell it like it is. I work a lot so don't hold your breath. If elected I will call juggle and say what's up and stuff like that if the mods in fact give me a real number to call. I will also try to get Trump to make a guest appearance and answer questions. But don't hold your breath on that either.

What? I thought the presidency died. I'm so confused . . .
I can't have a signature if I don't have an identity, can I?
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:30:29 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:07:42 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

What? I thought the presidency died. I'm so confused . . .

Apparently they're all trolling but it is confusing.
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:41:44 AM

...You should get Bronto to be your VP.
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi