Jump to topic:

How long...

C_e_e
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:56:00 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
How long does a debate that has a round that is forfeited typically take before it is updated again?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:00:46 PM
At 11/28/2016 3:56:00 PM, C_e_e wrote:
How long does a debate that has a round that is forfeited typically take before it is updated again?

As far as I can tell, they will never update until the glitch is fixed.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ZenekPr0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:05:45 PM
Does this site even have an admin?

Given how long this bug perists, I wouldn't be surprise if there was in fact no one to manage here.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:06:46 PM
At 11/28/2016 10:05:45 PM, ZenekPr0 wrote:
Does this site even have an admin?

airmax1227

Given how long this bug perists, I wouldn't be surprise if there was in fact no one to manage here.

Unfortunately, he isn't the problem. DDO is owned by the company, Juggle, and we're pretty much the outside child that Juggle does't give a f*** about.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ZenekPr0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:12:46 PM
Well, that's strange I've never stumpled upon a site, whose main feature (in this case a chance to ever finish a debate) didn't work.

To put it into perspective, it's as if you were a new CS:GO player, and surprise, there ain't any weapons to use, we have a bug here!

Or World Of Tanks, where tanks have no cannons

Or YouTube, where you can't upload any video...

That's how it feels...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:22:43 PM
At 11/28/2016 10:12:46 PM, ZenekPr0 wrote:
Well, that's strange I've never stumpled upon a site, whose main feature (in this case a chance to ever finish a debate) didn't work.

To put it into perspective, it's as if you were a new CS:GO player, and surprise, there ain't any weapons to use, we have a bug here!

Or World Of Tanks, where tanks have no cannons

Or YouTube, where you can't upload any video...

That's how it feels...

To be fair to Juggle, this website pretty much sucks dinosaur balls as far as coding goes. I would not want to clean up this mess.

But yeah if you even just look at the information page from their website:

http://www.juggle.com...

You can tell they haven't given a sh*t in a long time. I've been here three years, and I've never seen the texture they have screenshots of.

This is why the experienced people tend to make debates impossible to accept then only accept from someone who follows through.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...