Jump to topic:

DDO's Person Of The Year *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:11:06 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
So we have managed to overcome the powers that be and another highly anticipated election here in the USA. The dark clouds still haunt those who refuse to see the light.
Yet the sun beams proudly on those who appreciate happiness. 2016 was a historic
year hands down. I cant even explain it all, as that would take up too much of your precious time. First I want to know who do you believe should be crowned
the Person Of The Year here at Debate.org. Who is the standout guy, or gal.
The one that put the fire to the flame. The one who put on a show. Is it you ?
Is it the person your heart beats loudly for ? Ah yes. Hello EmilRose. Anyway. Who do you believe should win this title. If so, based on what merits. The floor is yours kids.
Ill be here listening to what you have to say. Okay AirMax. =)
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:14:11 PM
At 11/29/2016 8:11:06 PM, inferno wrote:
So we have managed to overcome the powers that be and another highly anticipated election here in the USA. The dark clouds still haunt those who refuse to see the light.
Yet the sun beams proudly on those who appreciate happiness. 2016 was a historic
year hands down. I cant even explain it all, as that would take up too much of your precious time. First I want to know who do you believe should be crowned
Is it the person your heart beats loudly for ? Ah yes. Hello EmilRose. Anyway. Who do you believe should win this title. If so, based on what merits. The floor is yours kids.

Me. I am the most underrated user on the site.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:17:51 PM
At 11/29/2016 9:14:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you say this. Explain.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:19:47 PM
At 11/29/2016 9:17:51 PM, inferno wrote:

I brought the polls section into the golden age by becoming the most prolific user in a few months, so much so that airmax appointed me as the mod of it. Then he extended my duties to the forums and they have become fresh and clean now (used to be littered with spam).
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:24:51 PM
At 11/29/2016 9:19:47 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2016 9:17:51 PM, inferno wrote:

I brought the polls section into the golden age by becoming the most prolific user in a few months, so much so that airmax appointed me as the mod of it. Then he extended my duties to the forums and they have become fresh and clean now (used to be littered with spam).

Interesting theory there. It should be noted.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:41:10 PM
me
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:25:34 PM
I predicted Trumps landslide win the day he entered the race. I should be person of the year.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:56:02 PM
Brontoraptor
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:16:08 AM
At 11/29/2016 9:41:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
me

lol, no.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:10:04 PM
At 11/29/2016 10:25:34 PM, sadolite wrote:
I predicted Trumps landslide win the day he entered the race. I should be person of the year.

I hate to burst your bubble. But quite a few people predicted Trumps victory on Election Day. And no it wasn't a landslide given the fact that his electorial numbers gap was not even in the top 10 of all US presidents. This thread is about what you have done online here at DDO over the past year. Not some prediction.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:07:12 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/30/2016 3:10:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:25:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble. But quite a few people predicted Trumps victory on Election Day. And no it wasn't a landslide given the fact that his electorial numbers gap was not even in the top 10 of all US presidents. This thread is about what you have done online here at DDO over the past year. Not some prediction.

Ya it was a land slide, there are 3000+ counties in the US, Hillary only won 57 counties Trump won all the rest by popular vote
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:14:21 PM
At 11/30/2016 2:02:55 AM, XLAV wrote:
Obviously its STALIN

Jifpop would be my vote
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:23:19 AM

Imabench. He's the one who got the ball rolling on abolishing the presidency. Also, DDO the movie was quite an accomplishment.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:10:35 PM
Bort from Sesame Street
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya