Jump to topic:

Your DDO Protege *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 8:21:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Who is your prot"g" on this site. I have one here. Perhaps there is another. But today I'm making a claim. I would say at this point, from what I can tell, that guy who reminds me of myself. The name is FanboyMcTroll. He is kinda like what I use to be here on this site a few years ago. He just cracks me up. What ya think. Who is your
kid. Who is the person that emulates you the most. Who is your prot"g".
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 9:57:36 PM
At 11/30/2016 8:21:37 PM, inferno wrote:
Who is your prot"g" on this site. I have one here. Perhaps there is another. But today I'm making a claim. I would say at this point, from what I can tell, that guy who reminds me of myself. The name is FanboyMcTroll. He is kinda like what I use to be here on this site a few years ago. He just cracks me up. What ya think. Who is your

Romanii
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 10:01:36 PM
At 11/30/2016 9:57:36 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Romanii

Really. Why Romanii.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 10:08:34 PM
At 11/30/2016 10:01:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Romanii

Really. Why Romanii.

Cuz we seem to think alike about alot of stuff.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 10:16:26 PM
At 11/30/2016 10:08:34 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 11/30/2016 10:01:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Romanii

Really. Why Romanii.

Cuz we seem to think alike about alot of stuff.

Interesting. By the way I sense that you actually to some degree, admire my threads and discussions. I find that to be intriguing.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:45:34 AM

Airmax. He still has a lot to learn though.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:58:40 AM
I don't think I have a protege. I have younger members I care about...Saph and Proph would probably come the closest to that mark, but I still don't think the label of "protege" fits, as that implies a more active mentorship role for me than I think I provide.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Sign-ups: http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:13:02 AM
Yraelz and Xlav in mafia.

Nobody really for debate. Maybe Tej.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:13:35 AM
Airmax1227
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 5:33:28 PM
At 12/1/2016 5:31:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:01:16 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
ArthurPenguin, Diorgen

What do you have in common with these two. Do you know.

Both alt accounts
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 5:38:53 PM
At 12/1/2016 5:33:28 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
ArthurPenguin, Diorgen

Both alt accounts

Explain.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 5:52:36 PM
At 12/1/2016 5:38:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/1/2016 5:33:28 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
ArthurPenguin, Diorgen

Both alt accounts

Explain.

(Insert explanation)
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 12:26:46 AM

no one I don't think, I hope not anyway lol

now who do I admire and learn from, that I could list some names, but it's hard to tell who emulates me, if anyone.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:21:19 PM
At 12/2/2016 12:26:46 AM, kevin24018 wrote:

now who do I admire and learn from, that I could list some names, but it's hard to tell who emulates me, if anyone.

Why are you dressed like a monkey.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 1:27:26 PM
At 12/3/2016 3:21:19 PM, inferno wrote:

I just thought it was funny, place I use to work at long ago, before I started, a rep came in to sell a new analyzer and said it was so easy to use a trained monkey could run it, now mind you that's NOT what skilled people want to hear and is rather insulting to say the least (I would have flipped out on them) so anyway after that they had a funny picture of a monkey hanging up.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 6:02:10 PM
At 12/5/2016 1:27:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I just thought it was funny, place I use to work at long ago, before I started, a rep came in to sell a new analyzer and said it was so easy to use a trained monkey could run it, now mind you that's NOT what skilled people want to hear and is rather insulting to say the least (I would have flipped out on them) so anyway after that they had a funny picture of a monkey hanging up.

Do you enjoy this site. And do you like my alter ego.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 6:32:19 PM
At 12/5/2016 6:02:10 PM, inferno wrote:

sometimes, you've grown a lot or a different person has taken over that account, either way you are far far more reasonable than I remember.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:

- Drizzt Do'Urden"
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 6:21:17 AM
At 12/1/2016 12:58:40 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I don't think I have a protege. I have younger members I care about...Saph and Proph would probably come the closest to that mark, but I still don't think the label of "protege" fits, as that implies a more active mentorship role for me than I think I provide.

Awww <3 I did learn a lot from you ^.^
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:19:58 PM
The only protege I could possibly have would be Opsianos, and that's just because I showed him osu, and he's around my rank now.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:24:53 PM
At 12/5/2016 6:32:19 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

sometimes, you've grown a lot or a different person has taken over that account, either way you are far far more reasonable than I remember.

Yes I have. Which is why I find some of these new members to be a bit uninspiring and lame. I have over 10,000 threads. Some of them were epic. And Im not using that word lightly either.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:42:52 PM
At 12/6/2016 3:24:53 PM, inferno wrote:

Yes I have. Which is why I find some of these new members to be a bit uninspiring and lame. I have over 10,000 threads. Some of them were epic. And Im not using that word lightly either.

do you think about some of your old posts and cringe?
BobTheRocket2 wrote:

- Drizzt Do'Urden"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:45:31 PM
At 12/6/2016 3:42:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/6/2016 3:24:53 PM, inferno wrote:

do you think about some of your old posts and cringe?

No sir. I regret nothing that I post here. But I admit I was much more intrigued with the topics I was writing about then. I have covered a very wide, and unique range of topics here that most members on this site had never even heard of until I bought it to their awareness. You can look at my old threads and see that is very true. Sometimes when I am gone for a long period of time from Debate.org. the current members here will erect my older threads because they are really that deep, and interesting.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:46:22 PM
At 12/1/2016 12:45:34 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Airmax. He still has a lot to learn though.

Airmax said you didn't know what you were talking about when you said that about him. That he still has a lot to learn.