Jump to topic:

DDO And The Mark Of The Beast *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:36:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I have a question to ask you guys. How many of you think that you are being watched here ? How many of you ever felt like your information was being copied or used by some secularized source or secret agency. Do you feel like you are an experiment ?
What is the meaning of all of this anyway. All of this information. You do realize that they analyze everything that we humans do. Yes, it is true. And if you think that this place, DDO, has been ignored by the elites, then you are absolutely insane.
See video below. Its only 8 minutes long. What do you think about it ? Answer below.

https://www.youtube.com...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:48:26 PM
At 12/1/2016 9:36:50 PM, inferno wrote:
I have a question to ask you guys. How many of you think that you are being watched here ? How many of you ever felt like your information was being copied or used by some secularized source or secret agency. Do you feel like you are an experiment ?
What is the meaning of all of this anyway. All of this information. You do realize that they analyze everything that we humans do. Yes, it is true. And if you think that this place, DDO, has been ignored by the elites, then you are absolutely insane.
See video below. Its only 8 minutes long. What do you think about it ? Answer below.
*thinks back to a majority of my posts* They must think I'm really weird and unintelligent

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 11:00:12 PM

You're describing symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. Lay off the drugs and talk to a therapist or check your trolling b4 you wreck yourself.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:19:02 PM
At 12/1/2016 11:00:12 PM, Dujec wrote:

You're describing symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. Lay off the drugs and talk to a therapist or check your trolling b4 you wreck yourself.

What I am describing to you is exactly what George Bush the first said in an actual speech back in the year 1990 or 1991. What I am describing to to you is what
John F Kennedy said in his Zeitgeist speech before he was assassinated a few days later. What I am describing to you is what you call the elites. You know the people who are the establishment. The people that Donald Trump warned you about in his speeches while he was running for president. Now if those powerful people already told us that these entities exist, then why the blue f_ck should I listen to you.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:19:37 PM
At 12/1/2016 10:48:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:
*thinks back to a majority of my posts* They must think I'm really weird and unintelligent

No you are not. I think most of these so called intellectuals on this site are afraid of the raw truth.
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 7:11:07 PM
At 12/3/2016 3:19:02 PM, inferno wrote:

What I am describing to you is exactly what George Bush the first said in an actual speech back in the year 1990 or 1991. What I am describing to to you is what
John F Kennedy said in his Zeitgeist speech before he was assassinated a few days later. What I am describing to you is what you call the elites. You know the people who are the establishment. The people that Donald Trump warned you about in his speeches while he was running for president. Now if those powerful people already told us that these entities exist, then why the blue f_ck should I listen to you.

I'm 100% purple and sympathetic to a ruling elite conspiracy but I think incompetence/money is usually a more likely explanation for the $hit that goes down in politics. Waiting for any solid proof on a specific elite conspiracy but currently there isn't any.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2016 12:12:24 AM
At 12/3/2016 3:19:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/1/2016 10:48:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:

No you are not. I think most of these so called intellectuals on this site are afraid of the raw truth.

Not if they saw my search history
http://www.debate.org...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 2:57:57 PM
At 12/3/2016 7:11:07 PM, Dujec wrote:

I'm 100% purple and sympathetic to a ruling elite conspiracy but I think incompetence/money is usually a more likely explanation for the $hit that goes down in politics. Waiting for any solid proof on a specific elite conspiracy but currently there isn't any.

You have lots of proof. The symbols in the video are some of it. But like I told another user here, if you are willing to do your own investigation, and grow a pair, then why do you keep asking.
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 8:59:59 PM
At 12/5/2016 2:57:57 PM, inferno wrote:

You have lots of proof. The symbols in the video are some of it. But like I told another user here, if you are willing to do your own investigation, and grow a pair, then why do you keep asking.

It's difficult to even take you for an atroll. This is flat earth level delusion and your video just spouts scripture. I'm asking for another link that warrants any desire for research on my part.

I'd like to understand why you believe what you do. That's why I'm asking and I'm assuming this is why you posted. There's a large difference between a high powered click and a conspiratorial collaboration among elites.

I was never really strongly pro/con Hilary but I agreed with one generally propagated meme that she was an 'establishment' candidate. She had a lot of political connections and and clout. It was, 'her turn,' thwarted for whatever reason. That's politics/life/people, not an organized hidden conspiracy.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 2:51:41 AM

http://www.debate.org...
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 5:16:06 AM

Your confirmation bias is showing
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:01:11 AM
At 12/6/2016 5:16:06 AM, sadolite wrote:

Your confirmation bias is showing

(;^v;^)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 3:14:03 PM
At 12/5/2016 8:59:59 PM, Dujec wrote:

It's difficult to even take you for an atroll. This is flat earth level delusion and your video just spouts scripture. I'm asking for another link that warrants any desire for research on my part.

I'd like to understand why you believe what you do. That's why I'm asking and I'm assuming this is why you posted. There's a large difference between a high powered click and a conspiratorial collaboration among elites.

I was never really strongly pro/con Hilary but I agreed with one generally propagated meme that she was an 'establishment' candidate. She had a lot of political connections and and clout. It was, 'her turn,' thwarted for whatever reason. That's politics/life/people, not an organized hidden conspiracy.

First of all it is people like you who believe that the Earth is flat. I believe what I do based on my real life personal experiences. Some of those experiences were things that involved the supernatural. It is too confidential for me to talk about here. There is no link that can satisfy a skeptic. Besides that would not do this subject matter any justice at all. That high powered click as you so naively just called it is the secret society. Many of who are dabble into the occult. Many of who are members of very explicit and immoral associations. Many of who are people who do evil deeds in the dark of night. Things that would ( blow) your freaking mind. There is much secrecy being kept from you my friend. As the grandson of a freemason, I can tell you with a straight face, you are being lied to about everything that concerns world matters and the government. If they were to tell you what they do, and what makes them powerful, that would be like giving a gun to a 7 year old child, and watching him shoot yourself. They will never hand over those secrets to anyone outside that inner circle.
So don't look for it to happen to you.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:09:01 PM

Microchip implants is nothing new, there was a family some years ago that all got them (in California, go figure) There as been talk about a chip like a usb or micro sd that would contain your health information etc and you'd carry it back and forth to your doctor's appointments and it would be updated etc etc. (sec need to put on my conspiracy hat on) To make these records safer and more convenient we'll implant them just under your skin for free! Chips have been available for pets. First it will start with military personnel since they won't have a choice, it will replace dog tags. If you are on welfare or some kind of government assistance you will be required to get a chip. Then to stop criminal aliens from voting you will need a chip which will prove you are a legal citizen and eligible to vote. Now mind you this is all voluntary, if you don't want welfare, join the military, afraid someone will steal your health and personal information or vote you won't need one. It's just a piece of mind convince we offer here at the Umbrella Corporation.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunitty should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:17:35 PM
At 12/6/2016 7:09:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Microchip implants is nothing new, there was a family some years ago that all got them (in California, go figure) There as been talk about a chip like a usb or micro sd that would contain your health information etc and you'd carry it back and forth to your doctor's appointments and it would be updated etc etc. (sec need to put on my conspiracy hat on) To make these records safer and more convenient we'll implant them just under your skin for free! Chips have been available for pets. First it will start with military personnel since they won't have a choice, it will replace dog tags. If you are on welfare or some kind of government assistance you will be required to get a chip. Then to stop criminal aliens from voting you will need a chip which will prove you are a legal citizen and eligible to vote. Now mind you this is all voluntary, if you don't want welfare, join the military, afraid someone will steal your health and personal information or vote you won't need one. It's just a piece of mind convince we offer here at the Umbrella Corporation.

Its nothing new. But soon everyone will have to wear one.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:42:04 PM
At 12/6/2016 7:17:35 PM, inferno wrote:

I can see that happening. Perhaps the tattoo and piercing increases are to prepare the public to make the implants more acceptable. They even had eye implants (for the white part)
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunitty should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:46:42 PM
At 12/6/2016 7:42:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/6/2016 7:17:35 PM, inferno wrote:

I can see that happening. Perhaps the tattoo and piercing increases are to prepare the public to make the implants more acceptable. They even had eye implants (for the white part)

Question. Why are you such a private person on this site. No displayed profile. No nothing.
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 8:50:10 AM
At 12/6/2016 3:14:03 PM, inferno wrote:

First of all it is people like you who believe that the Earth is flat. I believe what I do based on my real life personal experiences. Some of those experiences were things that involved the supernatural. It is too confidential for me to talk about here. There is no link that can satisfy a skeptic. Besides that would not do this subject matter any justice at all. That high powered click as you so naively just called it is the secret society. Many of who are dabble into the occult. Many of who are members of very explicit and immoral associations. Many of who are people who do evil deeds in the dark of night. Things that would ( blow) your freaking mind. There is much secrecy being kept from you my friend. As the grandson of a freemason, I can tell you with a straight face, you are being lied to about everything that concerns world matters and the government. If they were to tell you what they do, and what makes them powerful, that would be like giving a gun to a 7 year old child, and watching him shoot yourself. They will never hand over those secrets to anyone outside that inner circle.

The irony here is deep because I've been able to confirm that we live in a sim game created by master future programmers... I can't say anymore. They're coming for me. Tell debates I love them and goodbye.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 2:55:24 PM
At 12/8/2016 8:50:10 AM, Dujec wrote:

The irony here is deep because I've been able to confirm that we live in a sim game created by master future programmers... I can't say anymore. They're coming for me. Tell debates I love them and goodbye.

Explain. I am interested to hear about your experiences myself.
Dujec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 6:16:35 AM
At 12/8/2016 2:55:24 PM, inferno wrote:

I'm kidding, but this is one of the most popular delusions among the mentally ill (including legal and illegal drug withdrawal). If you wanted to create a conspiracy theory you'd use the same tactics that those who create cults or religions groups have used either by accident or intentionally to create a meme that motivate ideas.

I think it was think it was Mormonism that was created by a known con artist but people still believed. Scientology and Levayan Satanism likely started out as a misunderstood joke. The memes simply use natural confirmation bias and other logical fallacies to spread misinformation. It's normally like a game of telephone were ideas and actions transform into a system of ideas imo.

TL;DR you're either trolling or being trolling by/with logical errors. NOI (no offense intended).

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 5:03:58 PM
At 12/9/2016 6:16:35 AM, Dujec wrote:
At 12/8/2016 2:55:24 PM, inferno wrote:

I'm kidding, but this is one of the most popular delusions among the mentally ill (including legal and illegal drug withdrawal). If you wanted to create a conspiracy theory you'd use the same tactics that those who create cults or religions groups have used either by accident or intentionally to create a meme that motivate ideas.

I think it was think it was Mormonism that was created by a known con artist but people still believed. Scientology and Levayan Satanism likely started out as a misunderstood joke. The memes simply use natural confirmation bias and other logical fallacies to spread misinformation. It's normally like a game of telephone were ideas and actions transform into a system of ideas imo.

TL;DR you're either trolling or being trolling by/with logical errors. NOI (no offense intended).

These occult practices aren't a joke. You must be a very disciplined, and balanced person to get involved with such latent powers.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2016 12:35:35 PM

Well if we are being watched lets do stuff to confuse them...........

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2016 2:46:55 PM
At 12/14/2016 12:35:35 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Well if we are being watched lets do stuff to confuse them...........

And how in the world are you going to fool someone who watches you and know more about you than you already do.