Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

When,How,why will this website cease to exist

vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 10:26:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just wondering.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website. He will then raise an army of previously banned users and bring them to the valley of Megiddo where they will gather and fortify themselves. Then, Juggle's forces will attempt to overtake them, only to fail miserably. Then the Banned Alliance of Moderator FanaticS or BAMFS will take control of DDO. Then in order to live in secrecy, those who believe in Phil will bear a secret mark on their profile page that only other believers can see. Theses believers will not be subject to the wrath of Phil's seven moderators, including the 4 debates...the Debate of Hunger, the Debate of War, the Debate of Plague, and the Debate of Death. These believer of Phil will then face joshandr30 (the antimod) and his false prophet Cirro, in the valley of Megiddo where the believers will emerge victorious. And for the first time in 1000 years, they will witness Phil doing something. Juggle's CEO, CFO and COO will receive moderator crowns for their outstanding service to Phil's cause, and another 100 years of peace will ensue...or until the lease expires.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 11:01:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website. He will then raise an army of previously banned users and bring them to the valley of Megiddo where they will gather and fortify themselves. Then, Juggle's forces will attempt to overtake them, only to fail miserably. Then the Banned Alliance of Moderator FanaticS or BAMFS will take control of DDO. Then in order to live in secrecy, those who believe in Phil will bear a secret mark on their profile page that only other believers can see. Theses believers will not be subject to the wrath of Phil's seven moderators, including the 4 debates...the Debate of Hunger, the Debate of War, the Debate of Plague, and the Debate of Death. These believer of Phil will then face joshandr30 (the antimod) and his false prophet Cirro, in the valley of Megiddo where the believers will emerge victorious. And for the first time in 1000 years, they will witness Phil doing something. Juggle's CEO, CFO and COO will receive moderator crowns for their outstanding service to Phil's cause, and another 100 years of peace will ensue...or until the lease expires.

nice
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 11:36:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 10:26:21 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
Just wondering:

From an over-abundance of stupid threads, like.... yep, you guessed it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 12:15:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website

I get the feeling he is Snowball from Animal Farm. Or what's his name from 1984.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 12:36:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 11:36:32 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:26:21 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
Just wondering:


From an over-abundance of stupid threads, like.... yep, you guessed it.

Ehh Whatchya taling about, eh ? 3ejbfjernkjn 3rjnd j3rb dfjkrwnek e nmLOOLOKKDENJBEHB ENJ N
LOL
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 12:55:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website

I knew it! Annhasle is josh in disguise!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 1:12:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 12:55:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website

I knew it! Annhasle is josh in disguise!

No no, Annhasle is a man. That doesnt make him josh.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 1:22:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 12:55:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website

I knew it! Annhasle is josh in disguise!

I wonder how many men are reading this saying, "oh my god...Oh My God...OH MY GOD!!!"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 1:33:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
probably not nearly as many that said this when I admitted I was joshandr30 and trolled the entire website until JBlake put an end to it.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:32:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 1:33:12 PM, askbob wrote:
probably not nearly as many that said this when I admitted I was joshandr30 and trolled the entire website until JBlake put an end to it.

That would be interesting to see.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
HatedeatH
Posts: 386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:49:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 3:46:42 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 1/24/2011 3:33:59 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
Who is joshander30?

You.

No, seriously. Who is it and why does he seem so hated?
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:52:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 3:50:50 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
The death of DDO isn't going to be some huge, explosive, overarching event. The site is going to pass like a whisper.

Quit being facetious. We all know Julian Assange is going to bring to light our true plan of nuclear domination...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:04:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
When all of the dormant Nazi accounts activate at once and cause a DDO holocaust . . . but askbob, RoyLatham, Koopin, TheLewrd, and The Moderators shall flee to other debate sites and build their forces of top debaters and reclaim DDO in a 5000000 year war and they will fight valiantly to subdue and make the Nazis pay for their crimes against DDOians and an ensuing millions years of peace ensues and by that time the internet is no longer used for humanity has evolved into beings of pure energy . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:08:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 3:49:48 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/24/2011 3:46:42 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 1/24/2011 3:33:59 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
Who is joshander30?

You.

No, seriously. Who is it and why does he seem so hated?

He's a votebomber of ye olde days.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:23:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:18:42 PM, mongeese wrote:
usaf, you've won this thread. Very nice.

-40 xp earned-
-Youve gained a level!-
-You are now level 4 combat!-
-You've reached the 500 total level milestone!-
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:26:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:04:49 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
When all of the dormant Nazi accounts activate at once and cause a DDO holocaust . . . but askbob, RoyLatham, Koopin, TheLewrd, and The Moderators shall flee to other debate sites and build their forces of top debaters and reclaim DDO in a 5000000 year war and they will fight valiantly to subdue and make the Nazis pay for their crimes against DDOians and an ensuing millions years of peace ensues and by that time the internet is no longer used for humanity has evolved into beings of pure energy . . .

oh well . . . USAF . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:28:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:26:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:04:49 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
When all of the dormant Nazi accounts activate at once and cause a DDO holocaust . . . but askbob, RoyLatham, Koopin, TheLewrd, and The Moderators shall flee to other debate sites and build their forces of top debaters and reclaim DDO in a 5000000 year war and they will fight valiantly to subdue and make the Nazis pay for their crimes against DDOians and an ensuing millions years of peace ensues and by that time the internet is no longer used for humanity has evolved into beings of pure energy . . .

oh well . . . USAF . . .

Not quite understanding on why you had to say my name here...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:47:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 1:33:12 PM, askbob wrote:
probably not nearly as many that said this when I admitted I was joshandr30 and trolled the entire website until JBlake put an end to it.

Lol, when did you do that? I must have missed it. Gotta link?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:58:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:47:39 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 1:33:12 PM, askbob wrote:
probably not nearly as many that said this when I admitted I was joshandr30 and trolled the entire website until JBlake put an end to it.

Lol, when did you do that? I must have missed it. Gotta link?

was looking for it but I think it occurred on the old fansite. I remember usafkid or burningpuppies making a thread flipping out about it. JBlake let it go on for 40 posts and then told everyone I was trolling.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:10:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:58:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:47:39 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 1:33:12 PM, askbob wrote:
probably not nearly as many that said this when I admitted I was joshandr30 and trolled the entire website until JBlake put an end to it.

Lol, when did you do that? I must have missed it. Gotta link?

was looking for it but I think it occurred on the old fansite. I remember usafkid or burningpuppies making a thread flipping out about it. JBlake let it go on for 40 posts and then told everyone I was trolling.

Oh yeah, I remember that. That was fun, not like it is now.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:18:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 4:28:02 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:26:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:04:49 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
When all of the dormant Nazi accounts activate at once and cause a DDO holocaust . . . but askbob, RoyLatham, Koopin, TheLewrd, and The Moderators shall flee to other debate sites and build their forces of top debaters and reclaim DDO in a 5000000 year war and they will fight valiantly to subdue and make the Nazis pay for their crimes against DDOians and an ensuing millions years of peace ensues and by that time the internet is no longer used for humanity has evolved into beings of pure energy . . .

oh well . . . USAF . . .

Not quite understanding on why you had to say my name here...

You are the last hope if the others fail . . . along with C_N, LL, and Sieben [but he will betray you] . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:22:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 1:12:20 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 1/24/2011 12:55:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/24/2011 11:47:13 AM, askbob wrote:
At 1/24/2011 10:53:15 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In 2012, joshandr30 will find a way back on to the website.

Lol he's never left this website

I knew it! Annhasle is josh in disguise!

No no, Annhasle is a man. That doesnt make him josh.

Ha. Yes, an atheist anarchist nihilist FEMALE is Josh the conservative catholic? LOL.

I should be insulted. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.