Jump to topic:

The User Known as SuperRobotWars

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:33:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Has had many multi-accounts and most recently has had the account "allretardshoulddie" that has been creating spam debates and generally degrading the website with nonsense.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:37:39 AM
http://www.debate.org...

Lynch-O-Tron

SuperRobotWars - (11/10) - J.Kenyon, annhasle, Grape, lovelife, HatedeatH, Askbob, LaissezFaire, Atheism, CodyFranklin, Question-Mark, m39sammen

Result: Unfunny and useless troll
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:59:18 AM
At 1/31/2011 7:33:44 AM, askbob wrote:
Has had many multi-accounts and most recently has had the account "allretardshoulddie" that has been creating spam debates and generally degrading the website with nonsense.

How do you know that they are the same?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 10:09:09 AM
Evidence:

Debating Styles are Same

Same obsession with space-time travel

in his albums collection, SRW has pictures of fanmade Yu-Gi-Oh codes. Notice again, class, at the bottom right, where it has RazaMobiza (Copyright), and sometimes RazatheHacker(Copyright) along with a date of 2010.
Why would SRW have cards made by this person, along with other incriminating evidence unless...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 10:09:56 AM
Photo Evidence:

m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 10:16:30 AM
At 1/31/2011 7:37:39 AM, askbob wrote:

Lynch-O-Tron

SuperRobotWars - (11/10) - J.Kenyon, annhasle, Grape, lovelife, HatedeatH, Askbob, LaissezFaire, Atheism, CodyFranklin, Question-Mark, m93samman

: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 10:22:16 AM
Has anyone tried hitting the "report" button on each account - I think the outosurced moderation system that Juggle set up is live. You can just link them to this thread.

I don't think Juggle is dealing with our individual issues anymore directly.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 6:59:39 PM
askbob, you're not a dictator. Lets have a fair trial before people are instantly condemned.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:05:48 PM
At 1/31/2011 6:59:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
askbob, you're not a dictator. Lets have a fair trial before people are instantly condemned.

Get the stick out of your asss freedo. He clearly multi-accounted. I'd love to know what new revelation you have that shows otherwise.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:10:06 PM
At 1/31/2011 7:05:48 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/31/2011 6:59:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Get the stick out of your asss freedo. He clearly multi-accounted. I'd love to know what new revelation you have that shows otherwise.

It doesn't matter how obvious you think it is. There's no harm in giving him a fair chance to defend himself and listening to any ideas about how there could be a mix-up.

Setting up a sort of court system with the accused having a defense, there being a jury, and all that sounds like something we should implement.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:27:16 PM
I honestly could care less with what you all think, if you feel like reporting my account go ahead it makes no difference to me my account will remain for I am not-guilty on all charges, find someone else to irritate.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:33:35 PM
At 1/31/2011 7:29:33 PM, mongeese wrote:
SRW, you won't even try to defend yourself?

There is no need to http://johns-jokes.com... .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:35:55 PM

Nobody owes you an explanation. If SRW is "guilty" then at best his account(s) will be deleted and he'll make a new one. Simple as that.
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:54:35 PM
At 1/31/2011 7:10:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Setting up a sort of court system with the accused having a defense, there being a jury, and all that sounds like something we should implement.

Jury's verdict already was out days ago. 11 people unanimously voted to oust him.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:55:07 PM
At 1/30/2011 7:01:14 PM, askbob wrote:
Lynch-O-Tron

SuperRobotWars - (11/10) - J.Kenyon, annhasle, Grape, lovelife, HatedeatH, Askbob, LaissezFaire, Atheism, CodyFranklin, Question-Mark, m39sammen

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 7:57:02 PM
At 1/31/2011 7:54:35 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/31/2011 7:10:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Jury's verdict already was out days ago. 11 people unanimously voted to oust him.

I voted for lovelife but still want him gone. I bet that if someone were to set up a debate with him with the site as the jury, he'd lose handily
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:00:26 PM
At 1/31/2011 7:35:55 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Nobody owes you an explanation.

I don't think I ever said that, or even implied that I was owed any explanation...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:35:27 PM

Add this spam account to the list along with 5 more spam debates to clog up the front page.

Really adding to the quality of this site.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:36:31 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:35:27 PM, askbob wrote:

Add this spam account to the list along with 5 more spam debates to clog up the front page.

Really adding to the quality of this site.

Rule #1 to multi-accounting and getting away with it: Don't friend yourself while not having any other friends
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:51:34 PM
hahaha I know
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:54:01 PM
Again?

Seriously?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:54:43 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:54:01 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Again?

Seriously?

Yes he created a 5th account.

Seriously.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:55:34 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:54:43 PM, askbob wrote:
Again?

Seriously?

Seriously.

Can't you just contact Julie directly?

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:56:19 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:55:34 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/31/2011 9:54:43 PM, askbob wrote:
Again?

Seriously?

Seriously.

She doesn't listen
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:57:24 PM

Yes I can and I have. This is to alert the site's members what a scumbag he is and not to accept his debates.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:59:49 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:57:24 PM, askbob wrote:

Yes I can and I have. This is to alert the site's members what a scumbag he is and not to accept his debates.

I already didn't like the guy. But geez. These threads (about banning) are getting annoying. That's just my opinion though. You have the power to make whatever posts you feel like. As does he.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 10:00:34 PM

And here's another one