http://www.debate.org...

Thank You

SuperRobotWars
Freedo
Lovelife
InsertNameHere

For spamming up this site with your useless garbage.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:09:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Should we just appoint you as the DDO prosecuting attorney?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:10:18 PM
You have my nomination.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:21:23 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:17:53 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Dude, are you serious?

No I'm completely kidding dude.

Posts like:

"Nope, not even kosher pikachu milk."

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Need more posts"

"Hurry"

"Let's Beat it"

"ten"

"nine"

"eight"

Are just so enthralling and add so much value to our site.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:21:26 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:07:34 PM, askbob wrote:

Thank You

askbob

For spamming up this site with your useless garbage.

Fix'd
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:24:00 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:21:26 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I'm sadded because people want me off this site because I have nothing of value to say...ever and create multiple accounts who also have nothing of value to say.

Sucks dude.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:24:44 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:21:23 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/31/2011 8:17:53 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Dude, are you serious?

No I'm completely kidding dude.

Posts like:

"Nope, not even kosher pikachu milk."

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Need more posts"

"Hurry"

"Let's Beat it"

"ten"

"nine"

"eight"

Are just so enthralling and add so much value to our site.

You are so right. These things are destroying the site. Obviously we need to do something about it or we will be unable to access any of the serious threads.

Take one:
http://www.jasmynecannick.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:25:47 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:24:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
You are so right. These things are destroying the site.

stopped reading here.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:26:40 PM
INB4 the rest of the idiots like Freedo and SRW chime in.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:28:42 PM
Can't we all just get along like a happy family should?

I love you all, even the dickholes like askbob.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:30:27 PM
y'all know I'm just playin askbob. I love you for pointing out that we can say "dickhole" without getting censored on the forums.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:38:31 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:42:13 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:38:31 PM, askbob wrote:
http://i54.tinypic.com...

Did you know that askbob is actually a giant, sentient, cancerous, tumor?
In particular . . . https://health.google.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:50:40 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:51:05 PM
I love how no one is agreeing with you.
I also love how you hate on one thread that in no way affects other threads.
I also love how you make threads just to ban people rather than take it privately between mods, and the person in question.

In short you just make me laugh more than any post koopin or freedo has ever made.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:53:46 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:51:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
I love how no one is agreeing with you.
I also love how you hate on one thread that in no way affects other threads.
I also love how you make threads just to ban people rather than take it privately between mods, and the person in question.

In short you just make me laugh more than any post koopin or freedo has ever made.

I love how no one ever agrees with you.
I also love how you bitch in every thread and everyone disregards your posts and they in no way affect the thread.
I also love how despite many people trying to get you banned or run you off the site, you can't defend yourself.

In short you just don't even go here
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:54:00 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:51:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
I love how idiots like Freedo me and Insert who are being made fun of aren't agreeing with you.
I also love how you hate on one thread where we spam the site with our idiocy
I also love how you make threads just to ban people rather than take it privately between mods, and the person in question. Public humiliation is a terrible thing. Even if people created multiple accounts we shouldn't humiliate them pubicly.

In short I am cancer along with my idiot friends

yes
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:54:11 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:51:32 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

Dammit you stole no fair! I showed you that one!

meh
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:55:38 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:54:11 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/31/2011 8:51:32 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

Dammit you stole no fair! I showed you that one!

meh

Couldn't resist, lol.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:56:19 PM
ITT idiots show us why they are idiots and proud of it.
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:01:10 PM
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:01:37 PM
Oh come on! I show this all to you first!
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:02:15 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:01:37 PM, Anarcho wrote:
Oh come on! I show this all to you first!

So?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:02:17 PM
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:02:53 PM
If you don't want spam don't make a spammy trolly topic.