Jump to topic:

The User Known as askbob

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:28:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is a massive hypocrite and should shut the fvcking hell p and go play with his barbie dolls in his little tiny cardboard box on the side of the street and smoke his phony cocaine and enter cardiac arrest with no medical care services so he can't go ta a hospital and dies in the gutter getting peed on by rats.

Vote To Lynch askbob (1/10)
SuperRobotWars endorses this motion
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:42:29 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:28:34 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Is a massive hypocrite and should shut the fvcking hell p and go play with his barbie dolls in his little tiny cardboard box on the side of the street and smoke his phony cocaine and enter cardiac arrest with no medical care services so he can't go ta a hospital and dies in the gutter getting peed on by rats.

Vote To Lynch askbob (1/10)
SuperRobotWars endorses this motion

This is not the way to go about this, SRW...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:43:33 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:42:29 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
This is not the way to go about this, SRW...

you're a dummy.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:44:52 PM
Dude, askbob knows where you live.

He like.. knows everything.. He knows how to get around character limits, he knows the words that aren't censored on the forums.. He is aware of like every single one of your alts.

You're messin with techno Jesus, man, straight up Neo of DDO.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:01:25 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:50:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:
And such went the story of one very retarded day on DDO.

Yes.
Also vtl askbob

For being a hypocrite, harassing/stalking, and being a general bitch.

Also I think ccstate should go too for being an unimaginative troll who can only post the same thing over and over again who just randomly pops up to hate on people that adds no value, intellectual or fun.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:02:46 PM
From what I've seen, askbob only seems to be decent with mafia.

VTL Askbob.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:03:18 PM
The following exception(s) occurred:

1. Your post is not unique.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:05:10 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:28:34 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Vote To Lynch askbob (3/10)
SuperRobotWars, lovelife, HatedeatH
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:05:22 PM
We should just all ignore him no matter what he does or says. We all know he is just an attention whore.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:06:33 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:01:25 PM, lovelife wrote:

Yes.
Also vtl askbob

Also I think ccstate should go too for being an unimaginative troll who can only post the same thing over and over again who just randomly pops up to hate on people that adds no value, intellectual or fun.

Damn...you're back.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:06:52 PM
You guys forget about the Rogue fiasco already?

You can't fight fire with more fire. It's like fighting with mayo in a mayo fight. IT'S DELICIOUS.

But seriously guys, Julie made it clear following the Rogue incident that this sort of thing is not okay.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:07:00 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:05:22 PM, Anarcho wrote:
We should just all stop being idiots who contribute nothing to the well-being of this site except for nonsense posts

yes please
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:07:09 PM
At 1/31/2011 8:44:52 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
He like.. knows everything..
You try too hard.

You're messin with techno Jesus, man, straight up Neo of DDO.
Hes more like the Merovingian, if anything. Or rogue Smith.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:07:15 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:06:33 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 1/31/2011 9:01:25 PM, lovelife wrote:

Yes.
Also vtl askbob

Damn...you're back.

Oops, wrong person. That was directed at Inser...I mean HatedDeath.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:07:46 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:06:52 PM, M.Torres wrote:

You can't fight fire with more fire. It's like fighting with mayo in a mayo fight. IT'S DELICIOUS.

But seriously guys, Julie made it clear following the Rogue incident that this sort of thing is not okay.

THIS
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:10:40 PM
We should just all ignore him no matter what he does or says. We all know he is just an attention whore.

Your right. Okay I wont feed the troll.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:12:58 PM

I'm sorry.

Unvote

Don't involve me in childish things anymore.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:13:07 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:10:40 PM, lovelife wrote:

I'm already ahead of you guys.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:13:26 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:13:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 1/31/2011 9:10:40 PM, lovelife wrote:

I'm already ahead of you guys.

HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:13:43 PM

She also made it clear that if I kept harassing rogue or posting in the same manner, I would get banned. I'm still here. Julia has no balls and can't enforce anything for shît. No action has been taken against any of these people who are clearly breaking the ToS. I'll give Phil credit for banning me and others for breaking the ToS. As much as he absolutely blew, Julia could take a page out of his book and stop being such a fücking püssy
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:14:28 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:13:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

She also made it clear that if I kept harassing rogue or posting in the same manner, I would get banned. I'm still here. Julia has no balls and can't enforce anything for shît. No action has been taken against any of these people who are clearly breaking the ToS. I'll give Phil credit for banning me and others for breaking the ToS. As much as he absolutely blew, Julia could take a page out of his book and stop being such a fücking püssy

http://images2.memegenerator.net...

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:14:28 PM

I don't think this is about me. I would actually like ccstate to go more than askbob. At least askbob has fun mafia games and can put things aside for them. SRW, this is not the way to go about this. This is a worse way of dealing with it than I did. But just out of curiosity, what made you wanna post thing?
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:15:35 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:14:28 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't think this is about me. I would actually like ccstate to go more than askbob.

Quit being such a bitch, you should have been a blowjob
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:17:16 PM

I hope someone tells her you said that. That sounds like a challenge.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:17:43 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:15:35 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
I don't think this is about me. I would actually like ccstate to go more than askbob.

I am the COOLEST guy ever and all the ladies love me.

http://knowyourmeme.com...

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:17:54 PM
I don't think this is about me.

No it's not. It's clearly about the idiots who keep posting garbage posts on this site and then try to justify it by posting more garbage.

I'm sick of these idiots who continually post nothing of value on the site, don't bother to debate, and then have the gall to defend someone who not only spams others but creates multiple accounts to do so.

Furthermore, that they have the balls to call me a troll is laughable. They clearly are in a PM together where they mutually encourage each others idiocy. They can't defend their opinions on any topic. They are the scum of this site and rarely contribute anything of merit.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:18:15 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:17:16 PM, rogue wrote:

Julia: http://images2.memegenerator.net...

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 9:18:41 PM
At 1/31/2011 9:17:16 PM, rogue wrote:

It really is a challenge. She initiated it and won't fücking finish it.