Jump to topic:

No, I haven't left.

ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:10:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I got my laptop taken away and hopefuly I will have it back by this weekend. I haven't been on in a while though but DANG!!!! There have been so many updates to this site!!! They just Nagasaki'd Phil bad. Anyways, what are the updates exactly? I noticed the RFD section (way cool) and the anti-mutli accounting, even cooler, and the new forums (Games, Philosophy, Personal, etc.) Anything else I'm missing here?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:19:42 AM
At 2/4/2011 11:10:36 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
I got my laptop taken away and hopefuly I will have it back by this weekend. I haven't been on in a while though but DANG!!!! There have been so many updates to this site!!! They just Nagasaki'd Phil bad. Anyways, what are the updates exactly? I noticed the RFD section (way cool) and the anti-mutli accounting, even cooler, and the new forums (Games, Philosophy, Personal, etc.) Anything else I'm missing here?

Dang man, you missed them giving out $2,500 to every active member.

Sorry about that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:59:26 AM
At 2/4/2011 11:19:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/4/2011 11:10:36 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:

Dang man, you missed them giving out $2,500 to every active member.

Sorry about that.

I used my money to go to Thailand...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 12:05:15 PM
At 2/4/2011 11:59:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I watched a video documentary about tourist people like you a couple semesters ago in Anthropology class...

you like the Ladyboys I take it???
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 12:12:01 PM
At 2/4/2011 12:05:15 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

I watched a video documentary about tourist people like you a couple semesters ago in Anthropology class...

No no no... I go for the history and the culture.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 1:29:41 PM
At 2/4/2011 12:12:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/4/2011 12:05:15 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

No no no... I go for the history and the culture.

Ladyboys are part of the "culture".
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"