Why, hello there.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:34:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Way to attract attention to me... -__-

Seriously though, I don't really give a sh*t. I enjoy this site(except for a few a$sholes who try to make me and others miserable) so I have every right to use it.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:37:09 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:34:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Seriously though, I don't really give a sh*t. I enjoy this site(except for a few a$sholes who try to make me and others miserable) so I have every right to use it.:

Agreed, which is why I don't know why you left to begin with. WB
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:39:03 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:37:09 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Seriously though, I don't really give a sh*t. I enjoy this site(except for a few a$sholes who try to make me and others miserable) so I have every right to use it.:

Meh, I'm past that now. It's gone in the past. All that matters is that I'm here to stay.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:39:43 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:39:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/5/2011 2:37:09 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Meh, I'm past that now. It's gone in the past. All that matters is that I'm here to stay.

Yes!
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:40:23 PM
I was just saying to myself the other day, DDO doesn't have enough whiny people who can't defend their opinion, create drama, and leave the site every two months and create a thread about it
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:41:07 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:39:43 PM, askbob wrote:

Yes!

;P

Oh, and please change your sig. Lovelife was just pissed off at me at that time and she apologized.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:41:54 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:40:23 PM, askbob wrote:
I was just saying to myself the other day, DDO doesn't have enough whiny people who can't defend their opinion, create drama, and leave the site every two months and create a thread about it

I defend my opinions when I can, if I can't then I just shut up. It's that simple.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:41:55 PM
I'll just leave this here.

lovelife - "Alright so sorry. I believed INH about you and thought you were bad, but then I saw how she talks about people behind their back, and doesn't even tell the truth, or twists it so far that no one could see it as true. So I'm guessing you aren't even half as bad as what she was whining about."
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:43:09 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:41:55 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

lovelife - "Alright so sorry. I believed INH about you and thought you were bad, but then I saw how she talks about people behind their back, and doesn't even tell the truth, or twists it so far that no one could see it as true. So I'm guessing you aren't even half as bad as what she was whining about."

Like I said to askbob, she apologized for that. She was just pissed off at me due to a communication error. It's nothing really, especially nothing that concerns you two.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:47:28 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:43:09 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Me and lovelife had our periods simultaneously.

Cool story bro.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:48:47 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:41:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I defend my opinions when I can, if I can't then I just shut up. It's that simple.

Haha i remember plenty of times when you couldn't come close to doing either.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:49:19 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:48:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm original, funny and well liked.

I don't think so.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:49:35 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:48:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
My comeback wasn't funny. I am a complete failure at life.

Alright.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:49:49 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:48:47 PM, askbob wrote:

Whatever, that's in the past. Can we just focus on the present?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:09:17 PM
At 2/5/2011 2:49:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I agree, let's focus.

http://www.betwps.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:10:59 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:09:17 PM, askbob wrote:

I agree, let's focus.

I'll admit. I lol'ed. I'm not going anywhere though.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:18:24 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:10:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/5/2011 3:09:17 PM, askbob wrote:

I agree, let's focus.

I'll admit. I lol'ed. I'm not going anywhere though.

You say that every time. Then we get mean by using logic and you baww your way outta here.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:21:37 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:18:24 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You say that every time. Then we get mean by using logic and you baww your way outta here.

no, that's not it at all. Picking on people isn't "using logic". Just saying... Whatever though. You're obviously both unsatisfied with your own lives so have to spend your days making other people feel bad.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:23:53 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:21:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

no, that's not it at all. Picking on people isn't "using logic". Just saying... Whatever though. You're obviously both unsatisfied with your own lives so have to spend your days making other people feel bad.

Lol, my life is fantastic, as opposed to your fail of one. I enjoy occasionally using DDO and prefer it to be unweeded. I find it extremely strange that you could survive so long off of DDO seeing as it basically consumed your life.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:25:54 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:23:53 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Lol, my life is fantastic, as opposed to your fail of one. I enjoy occasionally using DDO and prefer it to be unweeded. I find it extremely strange that you could survive so long off of DDO seeing as it basically consumed your life.

Nah, my life has been improving. I'm happier these days. Besides, I had other sites I went to.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:28:12 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:25:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Nah, my life has been improving. I'm happier these days.

What with the unemployment and "boyfriend". Must be corking.

Besides, I had other sites I went to.

Lol, we know. One which you spent all of 2 or so days on.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:31:02 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:28:12 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

What "boyfriend"? It's not just some guy I know online. We know each other in person btw. I am still unemployed though... F*ck this shitty economy.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:40:51 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:31:02 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/5/2011 3:28:12 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

What "boyfriend"? It's not just some guy I know online. We know each other in person btw.

Yeah, thats why he lives on the other side of the f*cking continent.

I am still unemployed though... F*ck this shitty economy.

Yeah, job losses are rife in Canada, right? http://www.bloomberg.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:45:36 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:40:51 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

He was here in december and as soon as he finishes his last three semesters of college we're moving in together somewhere.

Sure, but still doesn't change the fact that I still can't get hired anywhere. I keep trying though. Last place I applied didn't have any positions available.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:47:44 PM

judging from your behavior, i'm surprised you survived so long without INH here to pick on :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:52:26 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:45:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/5/2011 3:40:51 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

He was here in december and as soon as he finishes his last three semesters of college we're moving in together somewhere.

It doesn't change the fact you met him online and have only met him once and are moving in with him. I'm not even dreaming of that level of commitment in my scenario.

Anyway, enjoy the dungeon. Maybe it will have a window.

Sure, but still doesn't change the fact that I still can't get hired anywhere. I keep trying though. Last place I applied didn't have any positions available.

I'm pretty sure Canada has some disability aid schemes in place. It is a first-world country after all. You're not that hopeless.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:56:14 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:52:26 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

It doesn't change the fact you met him online and have only met him once and are moving in with him. I'm not even dreaming of that level of commitment in my scenario.

Anyway, enjoy the dungeon. Maybe it will have a window.

So? I have plans to go there in a few weeks. We have ways to see each other, don't worry. If we didn't then neither one of us would even bother with each other. He has put emphasis on that very fact.

I'm pretty sure Canada has some disability aid schemes in place. It is a first-world country after all. You're not that hopeless.

I am currently receiving government aid. I don't necessarily agree with it, but while it's there I might as well take advantage of it until I get proper employment.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 3:58:16 PM
At 2/5/2011 3:47:44 PM, belle wrote:

judging from your behavior, i'm surprised you survived so long without INH here to pick on :P

I can sit back and relax in the balmy calm of DDO. But when trouble calls I do what I must :L.