Jump to topic:

DDOpedia

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 3:01:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ladies and gentleman, askbob and I present...
DDOpedia, version 1.0.0.000

http://www.ddomafia.com...

This has been a project in the works for quite sometime. We've been discussing it for months now, long before askbob even returned to the site.
It was originally supposed to be simply for storing the game data of our mafia games, but it has evolved into what I hope will be a comprehensive encyclopedia of all the happenings of our growing community.

This is why the current domain name is ddomafia.com, despite the fact that I have indeed registered ddopedia.com. It is obviously still in extremely early stages of development (as in, we only got it up and working today, mostly thanks to askbobs experience with the MediaWiki format).

FREEDO, I'm well aware of your wikias existence. It shouldn't be difficult to simply move all the data and thereby all the work you've done over to this new (and better) format. The advantage of my way is that since I paid for and own the domain and the hosting, I have complete control over it (once I work out how to masterfully use it, lol) as opposed to being at the whims of some third-party host.

Anyway, this is only the launch. Watch this space for further updates.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 4:32:41 PM
At 2/6/2011 3:01:28 AM, tvellalott wrote:
FREEDO, I'm well aware of your wikias existence. It shouldn't be difficult to simply move all the data and thereby all the work you've done over to this new (and better) format.

Haha I don't want his data
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 10:22:00 PM
Thanks to everyone who has already contributed.
You guys f-ing rock.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:27:46 AM
did you confirm in the confirmation email when registering?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:30:32 AM
At 2/11/2011 1:27:46 AM, askbob wrote:

I don't think I got one unless it went into my junk folder.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:35:19 AM
At 2/11/2011 1:30:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

it probably is in the junk folder, if you can't find it I can delete the account and you can re-register
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:35:57 AM
At 2/11/2011 1:35:19 AM, askbob wrote:
At 2/11/2011 1:30:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

it probably is in the junk folder, if you can't find it I can delete the account and you can re-register

I just checked, it wasn't there.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:40:35 AM
try registering again, I don't see your username in the list
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:44:52 AM
send me the email you want to register with via pm and I'll manually add you