Jump to topic:

anyone know any unemployment joke?

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 7:40:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pretty much everything I do is an unemployment joke.

Temp agencies, busking on the streets, and playing in bars. That's all I got.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 7:49:48 PM
At 2/9/2011 7:40:52 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Pretty much everything I do is an unemployment joke.

Temp agencies, busking on the streets, and playing in bars. That's all I got.

i need real jokes
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:24:20 PM
What do you call an unemployed lady living in Canadia?

INH's mother.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:27:34 PM
What do you call a patty from McDonalds?

filet mignon
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:29:16 PM
At 2/9/2011 9:24:20 PM, askbob wrote:
What do you call an unemployed lady living in Canadia?

INH's mother.

Except she's disabled so that doesn't really work, a$shole.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:33:11 PM
What do you call an unemployed woman in Canadia faking a back injury?

INH's mother
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:34:28 PM
At 2/9/2011 9:33:11 PM, askbob wrote:

INH's mother

It's not fake either so just f*ck off. I have enough other BS to deal with right now. Go pick on somebody else, considering you like to so much.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:45:19 PM
At 2/9/2011 9:34:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/9/2011 9:33:11 PM, askbob wrote:

INH's mother

It's not fake either so just f*ck off. I have enough other BS to deal with right now. Go pick on somebody else, considering you like to so much.

Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when Jesus walked across the water and joined them in the boat. When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak to Jesus they begin to ask for help.

The 1st guy asked humbly, "Jesus, I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?" "Of course, my son," Jesus said, and when he touched the man's back he felt relief for the first time in years.

The 2nd guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving asked if Jesus could do anything about his poor eyesight. Jesus smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When Jesus turned to the 3rd guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:52:46 PM
At 2/9/2011 9:45:19 PM, askbob wrote:

Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when Jesus walked across the water and joined them in the boat. When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak to Jesus they begin to ask for help.

The 1st guy asked humbly, "Jesus, I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?" "Of course, my son," Jesus said, and when he touched the man's back he felt relief for the first time in years.

The 2nd guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving asked if Jesus could do anything about his poor eyesight. Jesus smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When Jesus turned to the 3rd guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."

That's not entirely true, but lol! xD
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:56:57 PM
What do the unemployed call an increase in welfare?

A raise
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 9:59:35 PM
What do the unemployed call a garbage truck?

A bus
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 10:01:17 PM
What do the unemployed call Mounties?

comrades