Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Dissection Of DDO Politics . . .

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 10:47:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish to dissect the current affairs of the politics on DDO so please post your opinions of the current affairs on the positions and status of DDO to further my understanding upon it.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 11:15:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Basically, despite our differences, we can all come together and agree that you should be banned for spamming and multi-accounting, SuperRazaMobizoTheHacker.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 10:41:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
yup you are a scumbag and should be banned along with ASB, ClockworkAssasin, Darkhearth, TUF, and any scumbags I missed.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 10:41:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2011 11:15:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
retardedSuperRazaMobizoTheHacker.

you missed an account
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:55:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Banning you and all the other scumbbags who create multiple accounts.

Boom - Problem solved.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:03:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

after you are banned, not really.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:11:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.

lolwut

After the admins reinstated him? After he made the DDOwikia/chat site? After all that he's done for the site, you want him banned?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 1:59:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

There are no politics on DDO.

There are political discussions. There haven't been any politics since Phil made it clear by laziness that he wasn't going to bother suing Askbob.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 10:45:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2011 1:11:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.

lolwut

After the admins reinstated him? After he made the DDOwikia/chat site? After all that he's done for the site, you want him banned?

Cheaper than the lawsuit.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:42:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 10:45:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:11:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.

lolwut

After the admins reinstated him? After he made the DDOwikia/chat site? After all that he's done for the site, you want him banned?

Cheaper than the lawsuit.

there's new admins, in case you haven't noticed
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:47:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:42:42 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 10:45:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:11:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.

lolwut

After the admins reinstated him? After he made the DDOwikia/chat site? After all that he's done for the site, you want him banned?

Cheaper than the lawsuit.

there's new admins, in case you haven't noticed

And your point is?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:06:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:47:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 11:42:42 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 10:45:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:11:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/12/2011 1:08:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:59:45 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:54:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Anyone?
Guess no one has the answers to DDO politics.

Guess there are no issues here.

Just waiting for the admins to ban askbob.

lolwut

After the admins reinstated him? After he made the DDOwikia/chat site? After all that he's done for the site, you want him banned?

Cheaper than the lawsuit.

there's new admins, in case you haven't noticed

And your point is?

Figure it out, intelligent one.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 11:07:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:26:56 PM, comoncents wrote:
http://www.debate.org...



Wow!

Yes, by the way, when is the next election?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"