Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 9:11:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/3/2011 9:03:06 PM, Hello-Orange wrote:
I pose this question to you all;
Is free trade practical?

please provide evidence with your answers; not just opinions.

1. Yes
2. http://en.wikipedia.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
djsherin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:16:52 AM
Is free trade practical?

What do you mean by "practical"?
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:25:42 AM
At 3/4/2011 10:16:52 AM, djsherin wrote:
Is free trade practical?

What do you mean by "practical"?

: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:29:32 AM
Is free trade practical?

define "free trade" as well. If you're talking about absolute free trade with no regulations at all, then I would say it is practical to some and harmful to many.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:25:58 AM
Is free trade practical?

http://bastiat.org...
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:26:23 AM
At 3/4/2011 11:29:32 AM, OreEle wrote:
Is free trade practical?

define "free trade" as well. If you're talking about absolute free trade with no regulations at all, then I would say it is practical to some and harmful to many.

It is harmful to none.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 2:54:05 PM
At 3/6/2011 12:26:23 AM, juvanya wrote:

It is harmful to none.

Only if you do not define slavery and tyranny, such as apartheid which was bolstered by 'free trade' until the evil liberals in the U.S. passed legislation to end free trade with South Africa and overrode Reagan's veto, as being harmful to anyone.

Never fear though, slavery is alive and well and U.S. stock market tycoons are making a killing off forced, unpaid labor in China as well as circumventing every U.S. environmental and labor law by exporting production from the U.S. (where production is bound by anti-slavery laws and regulations protecting worker's rights and inhibiting environmental damage) to China (where there are few such protective laws and what such laws there are, aren't actually enforced).

Free trade destroys fairness, justice, and centuries of hard-fought basic human rights and protection of the majority from harm due to the irresponsible greed of the few.
djsherin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 3:39:19 PM
At 3/8/2011 2:54:05 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/6/2011 12:26:23 AM, juvanya wrote:

It is harmful to none.

Only if you do not define slavery and tyranny, such as apartheid which was bolstered by 'free trade' until the evil liberals in the U.S. passed legislation to end free trade with South Africa and overrode Reagan's veto, as being harmful to anyone.

Never fear though, slavery is alive and well and U.S. stock market tycoons are making a killing off forced, unpaid labor in China as well as circumventing every U.S. environmental and labor law by exporting production from the U.S. (where production is bound by anti-slavery laws and regulations protecting worker's rights and inhibiting environmental damage) to China (where there are few such protective laws and what such laws there are, aren't actually enforced).

Free trade destroys fairness, justice, and centuries of hard-fought basic human rights and protection of the majority from harm due to the irresponsible greed of the few.

Lol
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 4:47:10 PM
At 3/8/2011 2:54:05 PM, PervRat wrote:

Hah
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler