Jump to topic:

Flooding the State to Save New Orleans

SuzzaneO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 4:36:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What a predicament. DO you flood other parts of the state to save the city of new orleans from yet another disastrous flood? Or do you wait and hope that the levy system works? I do not envy the people responsible for making this decision of whose homes to flood....
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 7:17:07 PM
How does this involve economics?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 7:39:51 PM
At 5/13/2011 7:38:11 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/13/2011 7:17:07 PM, askbob wrote:

"A just question..." - Grima Wormtongue

lmao @ LOTR reference
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuzzaneO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:58:46 AM
At 5/13/2011 7:17:07 PM, askbob wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry. You don't see how flooding parts of the state of Louisiana can affect/will affect the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services? Weird.