Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Economics help

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 3:06:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Apparently, I will be needing these books for the next year and I wanted to get a start ahead on these. Can someone please tell me somewhere I can get these online, even a few pages would do since I just want to get a feel of the books, to set the tone for the lessons.

Or if anyone can give some opinion on the author, outline their outlook or just about anything on them would be helpful:

1. Karl E. Case and Ray C. Fair (2002), Principles of Economics, 6th Edition,

2. N. Gregory Mankiw, (2002), Principles of Economics, Thomson.

3. J.E. Stiglitz, and C.E. Walsh (2002), Principles of Economics, 3rd Edition

4. R. Stone and G. Stone (1962), National Income and Expenditure,
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 1:40:48 PM
At 7/1/2011 9:30:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
Are these really obscure books or authors or something?

Just a small suggestion. I have no idea about economics. I do know a lot about Indian colleges. It is unlikely you will be covering three 'Principles of economics' in a single semester. Contact some senior in your college and ask them about books which you really need for the course.

Of course you should read other books also as per your interest...
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 2:32:56 PM

you're welcome
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos